View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
I'm seeing the lag too but haven't been on Mighty5 since it first came out. EVERYTHING was too slow back then and I can say Mighty6 is now much more zippy then I remember 5 ever being. (I went back to Mighty4.16 after playing with MR5 for a bit)

I'm sure Mike is working this so sit tight, he never rests on "ok" and strives for "perfect" so I'm sure we'll see an improvement in the next releases.

*I would just like burst mode on the camera and a better virtual keyboard BUT neither are really what the phone was made for.
to get burst and other camera modes back get a registry editor, go HKLM, software, htc, camera, p6, change enable to 1 from 0..... then do the same for p8 and p9, thatll bring other camera modes backk.