PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEater View Post
Are you using TF3D?

When I do, I see the preview.
When I use the default WiMo interface, black screen.
i get the bug in both
Old 05-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEater View Post
Are you using TF3D?

When I do, I see the preview.
When I use the default WiMo interface, black screen.
Nope, I'm not using TF3D... Strange problem.

Seems like if it were a driver issue it would effect everyone wouldn't it? I really don't know, just trying to throw some thoughts around since I'm sure it could be very frustrating to those effected by it.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:17 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
seems to be ! im going to re_flash see if its still there
D'oh, I just switched from R3born hoping to get rid of the camera bug... but it's still here lol. Other that that, I love this ROM!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah this ROM seems very solid and fast to me so far! Loving it Only thing I see so far is that I wish the Pic tab opened pics up in HTC Album.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
D'oh, I just switched from R3born hoping to get rid of the camera bug... but it's still here lol. Other that that, I love this ROM!

ROFL Fool you !!!!

Does resetting while in the black screen alleviate the bug ? On R3Born others reported success with that.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 05-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Yeah this ROM seems very solid and fast to me so far! Loving it Only thing I see so far is that I wish the Pic tab opened pics up in HTC Album.

Have you tried using Chomeconfigurator to try and alter the path of the picture plugin to point to the HTC album ???

I need to get some sleep then I'm flashing this sucker.. lol
Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

hmmm - I might have 2 give this one a try now that the text bug has been fixed. I dunno though last time I tried this rom it was pretty laggy compare 2 6.1. I just flashed back to 4.16 yesterday and have it all set up. Think I'm gonna stick with that for a while
Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xccess View Post
ok just reinstall activesync and able to unlock, I am doing the actual rom now, I still have to run Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.exe to lock up the rom right?
you dont have to, use the relocker if you need to flash back to stock and then relock after that.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i always use showaco's bbextreme theme and with this rom, after installing it, tf3d wont launch.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Have you tried using Chomeconfigurator to try and alter the path of the picture plugin to point to the HTC album ???

I need to get some sleep then I'm flashing this sucker.. lol
Well I just tried that and have used it to move some panels around and stuff, but I really have no idea how to alter the path of the picture plugin... looked at it and am clueless.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development