View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
04orgzx6r
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I like - and use - the MightyROM but I don't think there is a need to put down the others that work hard for free to provide or offer us other ROM options. Just let people decide what they want to use without bashing anybody else.

Just mho,
tsp
That was not the intention, like others have said, it was made for fun, well and for the contest...

I think all of the great chefs here work together on alot of things to bring us what we need, and yes there is some rivalry but I believe it is all in good fun

So again, it is not bashing any of those chefs, because if they are on that list, they all make great stuff, its just a matter of preference...

and well, I for one prefer Mightymikes style

This post has been thanked 1 times.