View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 12:11 AM
reigndropz
Halfway to VIP Status

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Yes, Landscape is going to be done also. I already have all the images for it actually, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Post #2 is being updated little by little, so keep your eye on it, and white will come back into production after I get orange completed and post 4 done.

I will be posting the Volume HotFix in a few as well....
Sounds great!

Hey guys I been searching all night on here but cant seem to find a fix this, although i know i did it before.......just dont remember how

installing tsowens custom taskbar works fine.....except for the start menu icon......it stays black and white.

the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui is the file im trying to replace and even with TC its not going anywhere. The file Im trying to use is shellres.96.dll.0409.mui and I rename it to 192 but I still cant get rid of the original. What do i have to do to get a colored start icon in there??