View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalord69 View Post
Still nothing...i also tried http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9629 and no go...

Hi,

If you've done every step in my post, you have one last option. I never really recommend it because you should not have to be doing this. But It's given some success..

Go here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1230258483

Download and install to the device the llboredll GPS v2 fix. Soft reboot. After it reboots, use File explorer and navigate to your device/windows folder. Now scroll down and run the PPST.exe tool. Follow the prompts. It will offline your radio, apply the patch. It will then soft reboot the device. MAKE SURE THE PATCH SUCCESSFULLY OFFLINES AND PATCHES YOUR RADIO ! Watch the prompts. I've had several times where it didn't successfully patch. If it doesn't just run PPST.EXE again.

After it patches and reboots your device, go and use the HTC GPS tool with the settings I provided in my post. Once you get satellite lock you won't ever have to use htc gps tool again. Close the port and try your navigation software. You should be good to go.

If not and you honestly did everything properly I put in my post.. you are SOL. There is nothing else I can suggest.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.