PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

I really liked this ROM by MightyMike/LilRico, it worked with all my multi media apps besides, {EXECPT} SprintTV, even though I have SlingBoxes, I still need SprintTV that's the only fault, I found in this ROM... To my surprise, the TCPMP/Flashvideobundle/{WVD} works like a charm with this ROM also....

The Ultimate YouTube app also worked like a charm, but first you will need to install mightMikes hot fix, You can get the Ultimate YouTube Video Player here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66876 in post #3, Enjoy...

THE ULTIMATE YOUTUBE VIDEO PLAYER FOR THE TP.... {NOW WITH VP6 CODECS, PLUS THE NEW LATEST H264.DLL FILE CODECS} TRULY THE BEST YOUTUBE VIDEO PLAYER ON THE MARKET FOR THE TP, OUT SHINES ALL OTHER PAY VIDEO PLAYERS FOR THE TP BY LIGHT YEARS, INCLUDING THE COREPLAYER AND THE KARONA PLAYER COMBINED, CAN'T TOUCH THIS, HAMMER TIME...!

NOTICE THE SETTINGS ICON, THE ALL PROGRAM GUIDE, ALL VIDEOS SELECTION SCROLL MASTER, HIGH QUALITY VIDEO OPTION BUILT IN, PLUS I ADDED THE ULTIMATE CODECS PACKAGE PLUS AND THEN SOME MORE, FASTFORWARD AND AUTO-select WITH BUILT IN QUICK CONNECT, TECHNOLOGY1 CONNECTION... YOU GET IT ALL, A TECH1, ULTIMATE JEDI KNIGHT
CLASS A1 COMPONENT, THE REAL DEAL FOR REAL, FOR REAL, YEAH......

Last edited by Technology1; 05-10-2009 at 01:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

i decided to flash to this rom and im impressed with the speed. but i noticed an extreme battery through out the day. i also notice my signal strenght is a lot weaker forcing my phone to go into roaming when im at the second floor of my house. ive tried ever radio possible for the touch pro and still the same result. is there anything in the registery that i could change to improve signal strength and to disallow roaming?

"My next move be my best move"
Old 05-10-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bit1 is becoming a great contributor
Microsoft MYPhone Service Activation YMMV

FYI to everyone. If this has been said, forgive my post. I have been looking at that Microsoft MyPhone wanting to use it for days. I signed up to be placed on the waiting list for the beta. I have not heard back yet. I just started the app though, entered my Live ID and it worked! Maybe you just need a Live ID or you have to enter your email into the beta but it works great for me. Thanks MightyMike... you continue to make my phone better than I could have ever imagined. Wow. I just saw you can sync your storage card to it!! Mighty Rom FTW!

Last edited by bit1; 05-10-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio -- and LOVING IT.
Carrier: Verizon

Mahalo is becoming a great contributor

Hi,
My first shot at flashing a phone's rom and it went great with the excellent instructions provided by all.

The speed increase is amazing with Mighty ROM 5 on my Alltel Touch Pro.

The only thing that isn't working right for me is the GPS. I've tried searching the forums, but I'm apparently not using the proper search terms. I did see one other post with the same issue but nobody had replied to that one...

Is there something that I'm missing with using the GPS? I can't lock on to any sats at all, and I was getting tons before the flash using Alltel Nav.

Thanks for the great work! I'l looking forward to checing out more with the themes and colors available.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

GPS works for me. Check your GPS port in whatever application you use. I believe it defaults back to port 1 which is normally incorrect.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 05-10-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
Hi,
My first shot at flashing a phone's rom and it went great with the excellent instructions provided by all.

The only thing that isn't working right for me is the GPS. I've tried searching the forums, but I'm apparently not using the proper search terms. I did see one other post with the same issue but nobody had replied to that one...

Is there something that I'm missing with using the GPS? I can't lock on to any sats at all, and I was getting tons before the flash using Alltel Nav.

Thanks for the great work! I'l looking forward to checing out more with the themes and colors available.
GPS works and has always worked. Your location setting must be on. Phone/setiings....

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
Hi,

IM having the same problem and Im on ALLTEL too. I do have everything set right and I even configured GPS manually.I lock to about 12 sat. but there is no movement.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
IM having the same problem and Im on ALLTEL too. I do have everything set right and I even configured GPS manually.I lock to about 12 sat. but there is no movement.
I have the latest rom with the fix and i'm not havin any problems with gps. I just opened google maps and went out to check my mailbox and it worked perfect and tracked me all the way. I've never had to adjust any gps settings with mighty's roms. They always work perfect immediately after flashing.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

1st off I would like to thank Mighty for the rom! 2ndly, this rom is fast!! 3rdly, I would like to thank LordShadowz for encouraging me to flash this rom! So far so good! Only thing I dont like is when someone txt u and u respond in the open window and send a new txt out, it doesnt clear the txt your responding too?! U have to manually hit the time from the last txt to get rid of the new txt notification!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
Click on the link in my signature, scroll down to GPS and give everything a whirl. You should try the reg edits. They are completely reversible if they don't work.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development