PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

I've tried searching the topic, but since what I'm looking for is relatively a small abbreviation, i cant find it lol.

So my stupid, but relevant question is, Mighty (or anyone else who can answer), is the current ROM already have .Net CF 3.5 Already pre-installed? (OEM?)
Old 05-10-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmasaotome510 View Post
is the current ROM already have .Net CF 3.5 Already pre-installed? (OEM?)
it sure does
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

To all of you reporting "Great" battery life, are any of you using S2U2 or SPB Mobile Shell 3? I'm running both, and the Telus radio on a Sprint TP' and with moderate use I get less than 8 hours.

The day I can unplug my phone in the morning and not plug it in again until I lay down to sleep will be a happy one indeeeed!

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 05-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

What do you guys think of the new mighty rom 5? Its completely different then the older version.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:14 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
What do you guys think of the new mighty rom 5? Its completely different then the older version.
the older version of mighty rom 5? or are you talking about the older mighty rom 4.x?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
I've run every rom from Mighty as well as a ton of others from this forum. The current version of his is the best of the lot (by a long shot).

It's not as good as whatever hes working on now though
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
To all of you reporting "Great" battery life, are any of you using S2U2 or SPB Mobile Shell 3? I'm running both, and the Telus radio on a Sprint TP' and with moderate use I get less than 8 hours.

The day I can unplug my phone in the morning and not plug it in again until I lay down to sleep will be a happy one indeeeed!
Not to sure if you have a problem, but I know MS3 had the automatic weather update set pretty frequently, so it was causing more rapid battery drain. Have you checked that setting?

I just came across this thread that talks about odd battery drain with S2U2 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68129

Last edited by razorloves; 05-10-2009 at 11:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

Anyone using the Bliss theme w/ this rom? I cant get Showaco's Opera Favorites to list on the Today screen! I know this is more of a theme quest.?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Anyone using the Bliss theme w/ this rom? I cant get Showaco's Opera Favorites to list on the Today screen! I know this is more of a theme quest.?
The instructions state clearly for Opera Favorites to be activated you must download and install Chome Configurator beta 1.6 and activate the opera panel.

Then it will show up no problem.

Let me know if you can change the background on that theme I was interested in it. I just dont like the background.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 05-10-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Block is becoming a great contributor

mad props Mike..this rom is the ****...I just got 2 questions 1- when using icontacts how do u change the call history link to go from the standard wm page to the icontacts call history page?? and 2-when saving bookmarks for the internet in a folder how can u make them appear on the TouchFlo internet page under youtube..??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development