PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Crap... I was already sold on the TP2, but I just talked to Mike and I feel like moving to Canada!
Anybody know what HTC has planned for after the TP2?

I expect something in Winter 2010:
-running WM 7
-More VGA or WVGA resolution
-5 mp camera
-800mhz processor
-2-4 GB on board memory
-4 inch screen w/keyboard
-better on board Flash
-etc.

I think I'll hold out for the next one, I am good with MR 6 on the TP1.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodeviant View Post
None of those should be causing your phone to lag/lock up. I'm at a loss on this one. I've run every one of those except Garmin with no issues like you're having. Sorry.
It seems to do it when I switch between MMs/txt and home screen over and over, even using the X. It's almost like it just holds the memory and doesn't release it. I run cleanRam after 4 or 5 times and release over 4MB.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:24 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I'm still hearing Sprint will start selling them in September. Lets keep our fingers crossed it's ture! I got a chance the other day to play around with the TP2 and from what I saw the new Manilia is awesome!
Mike just gave me a live webcam feed of the thing and literally I don't even like my TP anymore. Everything on that phone makes sense, and with the stock ROM, the bastard wouldn't lock up or freeze, the new manila is so fast, useful and just flat out beautiful. The sensor that darkens the screen is responsive, the speaker phone is no other then pure sex, the screen is wonderful! I have made up my mind and as I said, I am sold! Day 1 that thing is here in the US from Sprint, you know where I will be! Either Best Buy or Sprint!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
good to see your still alive...
since mike is busy playing with his new toy, i'll ask you. are u and mike going to keep on producing ROMs for TP1 or just drop that alltogether?
Well.... That's a loaded one... Ummm... I don't even know how to say this... I really have been working on the new stuff, that the TP isn't fun anymore... When the TP2 finally launches here in the US, I hope for everything to be skinned and done on my end, and I'm sure MightyMike will tweak that ROM to be even better so that when the Hard SPL comes out, we'll be ready to test ROM's. From a birdy in the sky, Mike doesn't even have a TP anymore . We may still make 1 final build in which I'll do my usual testing on it and call it final. The new TP2 is just an absolutely wonderful phone, so much, after seeing it for the pass hour on a webcam, I would of kept my titan for another year and skipped the TP.... Yeah I said it... LOL... We will, still support those that stick with the TP and PM will remain the best way to contact me for anything, but I know Mike will not abandon the TP users much like he did for the Diamond folks. I'll help out as much as I can!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Lurker

randy9999 is a n00b

Anyone else experience problems with the touch screen after MightyROM goes into a LOCKed screen?

I can't even enter my 4 digit PIN since every touch of the screen activates ONLY the bottom left corner.

After I remove the battery or type in the PIN with the keypad this problem goes away after a while.

Since it only happens after the screen is locked in MightyROM I think it's a ROM issue.

(Sorry if this is a repeat, but it's hard to search for this issue directly)
Old 08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Mike just gave me a live webcam feed of the thing and literally I don't even like my TP anymore. Everything on that phone makes sense, and with the stock ROM, the bastard wouldn't lock up or freeze, the new manila is so fast, useful and just flat out beautiful. The sensor that darkens the screen is responsive, the speaker phone is no other then pure sex, the screen is wonderful! I have made up my mind and as I said, I am sold! Day 1 that thing is here in the US from Sprint, you know where I will be! Either Best Buy or Sprint!

Well.... That's a loaded one... Ummm... I don't even know how to say this... I really have been working on the new stuff, that the TP isn't fun anymore... When the TP2 finally launches here in the US, I hope for everything to be skinned and done on my end, and I'm sure MightyMike will tweak that ROM to be even better so that when the Hard SPL comes out, we'll be ready to test ROM's. From a birdy in the sky, Mike doesn't even have a TP anymore . We may still make 1 final build in which I'll do my usual testing on it and call it final. The new TP2 is just an absolutely wonderful phone, so much, after seeing it for the pass hour on a webcam, I would of kept my titan for another year and skipped the TP.... Yeah I said it... LOL... We will, still support those that stick with the TP and PM will remain the best way to contact me for anything, but I know Mike will not abandon the TP users much like he did for the Diamond folks. I'll help out as much as I can!
September 6th won't get here soon enough..... so I'm bugging Best Buy peeps starting Aug 10th.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

lawsofpower48 is just getting started

eh...manilla wutver looks the same as wut we have now...
Old 08-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
eh...manilla wutver looks the same as wut we have now...
Not at all ...
Old 08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

themaster is a n00b

I experienced a bug where.. my phone was working but after 1-2 hours or even days.. switches ringers to a mp3? and then the main application I'm always trying to use "google apps" refuses to launch (says googlemap.exe is missing or something like that)

Once that happens the second I reboot I have to wait on mightrom 6.5 july 18th to re-install windows setting and wipe out all my data this was happening on and off for the week I've had it with cause unknown.. happened like 3-5 times yesterday so that was the last straw.. went back to hermes 6.20.09 I believe

I'm not sure if reloading 6.5 18th would have fixed it but I'm not taking any chances at this point.. need working google maps!
Old 08-01-2009, 12:45 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How can add calendar to TF3D?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

faintecho is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy9999 View Post
Anyone else experience problems with the touch screen after MightyROM goes into a LOCKed screen?

I can't even enter my 4 digit PIN since every touch of the screen activates ONLY the bottom left corner.

After I remove the battery or type in the PIN with the keypad this problem goes away after a while.

Since it only happens after the screen is locked in MightyROM I think it's a ROM issue.

(Sorry if this is a repeat, but it's hard to search for this issue directly)
I am not experiencing this issue. Maybe a cab you installed is conflicting with the Locked Screen?
Try hard resetting, if the problem persists after you hard reset then most likely its a cab you have installed.
Good luck
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development