View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 02:24 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I'm still hearing Sprint will start selling them in September. Lets keep our fingers crossed it's ture! I got a chance the other day to play around with the TP2 and from what I saw the new Manilia is awesome!
Mike just gave me a live webcam feed of the thing and literally I don't even like my TP anymore. Everything on that phone makes sense, and with the stock ROM, the bastard wouldn't lock up or freeze, the new manila is so fast, useful and just flat out beautiful. The sensor that darkens the screen is responsive, the speaker phone is no other then pure sex, the screen is wonderful! I have made up my mind and as I said, I am sold! Day 1 that thing is here in the US from Sprint, you know where I will be! Either Best Buy or Sprint!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
good to see your still alive...
since mike is busy playing with his new toy, i'll ask you. are u and mike going to keep on producing ROMs for TP1 or just drop that alltogether?
Well.... That's a loaded one... Ummm... I don't even know how to say this... I really have been working on the new stuff, that the TP isn't fun anymore... When the TP2 finally launches here in the US, I hope for everything to be skinned and done on my end, and I'm sure MightyMike will tweak that ROM to be even better so that when the Hard SPL comes out, we'll be ready to test ROM's. From a birdy in the sky, Mike doesn't even have a TP anymore . We may still make 1 final build in which I'll do my usual testing on it and call it final. The new TP2 is just an absolutely wonderful phone, so much, after seeing it for the pass hour on a webcam, I would of kept my titan for another year and skipped the TP.... Yeah I said it... LOL... We will, still support those that stick with the TP and PM will remain the best way to contact me for anything, but I know Mike will not abandon the TP users much like he did for the Diamond folks. I'll help out as much as I can!