View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
To all of you reporting "Great" battery life, are any of you using S2U2 or SPB Mobile Shell 3? I'm running both, and the Telus radio on a Sprint TP' and with moderate use I get less than 8 hours.

The day I can unplug my phone in the morning and not plug it in again until I lay down to sleep will be a happy one indeeeed!
Not to sure if you have a problem, but I know MS3 had the automatic weather update set pretty frequently, so it was causing more rapid battery drain. Have you checked that setting?

I just came across this thread that talks about odd battery drain with S2U2 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68129

Last edited by razorloves; 05-10-2009 at 11:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.