PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ruiner9 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

I've been having the crazy texting issue too. Really bad when you've texted to Twitter and it repeats itself into infinity. I flashed the 5/28 update and it seems better now.... still lets a rougue text fly now and then though. Very strange.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

I feel like I have been lied to

Old 05-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'M JUST KIDDING MIKE I KNOW YOU ARE MAKING SURE IT IS LIKE A ROCK SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM WAITING FOR PERFECTION DO WHAT YOU DO MAN AND TAKE YOUR TIME JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK =D >
Old 05-29-2009, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus
Carrier: Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

Hmmmmm if a file for Mighty's next release is on his server, but is 30 MB smaller then his last release(68.4MB seems small for a new ROM), AND he hasn't officially put it in his post yet(except for the title), would you think we'd be at risk installing it? hmmmmmmm... Probably not worth the danger :S (unless someone else wants to go first
Old 05-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

ill do it and let you know i work for Sprint so i can AE it lol
Old 05-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM5_05.28.09_Herman
Windows® 21725 Build 21725
MightyROM5_Project

Hey guys,

After such success with Project Copper, I have decided to create a ROM dedicated towards the light user.

This is an extremely LIGHT ROM!

What that means is the following:

No HTC Bloatware, except for Task Manager. That's about it.
All additional applications such as album, opera, youtube, manila, etc have been completely removed.

This is a NON-Supported ROM. What that means is that this is just a fun little project I created tonight to pass the time away.

I urge everyone to give it a shot. It's very lightweight, fast, and easy to use.

Here are the package contents:

HTC Task Manager
HTC Ezinput 2 (Juicy)
Windows Live
Microsoft Widgets (Live, Money, Weather)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note)
Voice Command
Quick GPS

Enjoy!

[ Click Here To Download MightyROM5_05.28.09_Herman.exe ]

BUMP...for people who haven't seen it since it's not on the first page

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 05-29-2009 at 10:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus
Carrier: Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

ah, well that explains my post above then.. I had just typed in 5.28.09 into the old Herman 5.24.09 link and it started downloading, and it was very small. Now this explains it haha.

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

flashing now let you know in a sec
Old 05-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok first impression really fast super light 30% after boot which is nice looks like the phone skin is disabled by default and skinned with a new background looks good deff has the new build in it 21725 build.
He took out all his themes no tf3d which i like the new home screen anyways im gonna stick with it for the day and see how it works hope this helps
Old 05-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
ok first impression really fast super light 30% after boot which is nice looks like the phone skin is disabled by default and skinned with a new background looks good deff has the new build in it 21725 build.
He took out all his themes no tf3d which i like the new home screen anyways im gonna stick with it for the day and see how it works hope this helps
That because it's a "light" version...it's not the full version. See my post a page back.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development