lballs
Lurker

lballs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Problem I am only having this issue when with MR5. I will have to be reflash to sprint stock ROM before I take it in and when that happens the keyboard will work. Like I said I have reflashed to juicy 7 and MR reborn4 (though it was not long) and there was no problem.

Also I have been soft reseting the phone and sometimes that fixes it for a while, but not all the time.

Thanks for the help I might try the sprint stock ROM for a week and if it does it to me during that time I will take it in.... I just love this MR5 ROM with titanium and will be lost with out it while I am back on the stock rom.

Thanks again.
I am having the same issue. My hardware keyboard broke about 3 weeks ago and I am on a brand new TP. The first one just went dead, this one works intermittently with the new MR and always works fine with the sprint ROM. I still have a feeling its a hardware issue, havent flash back to MR but I will be trying it again later. I wish the thing would just be dead again so I can get a new phone again from sprint!