PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

when I flash an OMJ 21882 or 21887 the menus are really big, an example is the settings/today>items where the selections are really huge. but when I build a rom with 21882 on the OMJ VK it comes out with normal menus all around, not big or anything, I thought it was native to the sys, am I missing a setting in the VK?
Old 01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
when I flash an OMJ 21882 or 21887 the menus are really big, an example is the settings/today>items where the selections are really huge. but when I build a rom with 21882 on the OMJ VK it comes out with normal menus all around, not big or anything, I thought it was native to the sys, am I missing a setting in the VK?
I believe you are describing the Menu Enhancements that OMJ includes in those ROMs. No, they are not native to the SYS.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:59 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I believe you are describing the Menu Enhancements that OMJ includes in those ROMs. No, they are not native to the SYS.
Is there a cab?

what item are they in the kitchen?
Old 01-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Is there a cab?

what item are they in the kitchen?
Just make sure you have
"Menu Enhancements" checked when making your selections in VK.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-04-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Just make sure you have
"Menu Enhancements" checked when making your selections in VK.
will do, thanks.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Menu Enchancements will not change the check boxes on the screen. They only change the menus (crazy huh? ) - ie menu's opened via a soft-key. Those check boxes can be changed by the .tsk. If you're using an older one or one from a 6.5.x SYS, the check boxes can get messed up. Use the Classic Blue theme and see if they look normal.

edit - assuming you're referring to the area circled below:

Last edited by mwalt2; 01-04-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Menu Enchancements will not change the check boxes on the screen. They only change the menus (crazy huh? ) - ie menu's opened via a soft-key. Those check boxes can be changed by the .tsk. If you're using an older one or one from a 6.5.x SYS, the check boxes can get messed up. Use the Classic Blue theme and see if they look normal.

edit - assuming you're referring to the area circled below:

that's exactly what I am referring to, so is menu enhancements useless to me? what exactly does it do?

I'm currently cooking a 21887 so when its done creating/flashing just make sure I have classic blue as my theme?

edit: I reread your post about soft key menus, so like it makes the menu opened up in the contacts screen or email screen bigger?
Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
that's exactly what I am referring to, so is menu enhancements useless to me? what exactly does it do?

I'm currently cooking a 21887 so when its done creating/flashing just make sure I have classic blue as my theme?

edit: I reread your post about soft key menus, so like it makes the menu opened up in the contacts screen or email screen bigger?
It does this in any menu:

This helped a lot in 6.1 roms since the menus were small, but with 6.5 it's kind of a moot point. I like the way it looks better, so I use it. It basically matches it to the menus you get in some of the tabs in sense/manila.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It does this in any menu:
This helped a lot in 6.1 roms since the menus were small, but with 6.5 it's kind of a moot point. I like the way it looks better, so I use it. It basically matches it to the menus you get in some of the tabs in sense/manila.

yeah I like that, just kinda took it for granted without knowing what item in the VK controlled it, flashing my ROM right now, glad I included it.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:56 PM

ok setting the theme to classic blue didn't do it, any other ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development