PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx
Hey OMJ,

With Amarullz 1.5 messaging fix, have you been able to get sent messages to display in Manila? They send but do not appear in history when looking through manila, but appear through the native messaging client itself.

yes....I manually updated to 1.5 last night, I see my history in manila __________________
Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure it is me (knew you have been working with it alot so I figured you'd know). Wanted to see if it was worth trying to fix or if it just wasnt working in the first place
Old 12-01-2009, 08:07 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
I had that problem with an earlier build. Thought it was something i had done wrong...
28006 is now up.
yeah i saw that, but grabbed 28005 cuz SOHKis already had it recmodded...I C he now has 28006 recmodded, may try 28006 now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
... i looked for that core update you said ygozats (or something like that) posted but apparently my untrained eye couldn't find it hidden in that thread... I'll just wait for you to zip up the updates and i'll cross what I've done with what you post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarullz View Post
Update The Download Page - VGA Package 2009-11-27

Update Info:
  • Update DialogBox in Manila_Core - by yozgatg
  • Update Stock Tab - by yozgatg
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=429

Last edited by OMJ; 12-01-2009 at 08:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Cool Thanks!

So are you just grabbing the files out of the "core" and "Stocks" and putting them in thier respective folders in the kitchen? And if so, are you bothering to change the build numbers? ... ie. the current core folder is Manila_Core_2_5_19211619_0 and i didn't see a build number for the update? (not that it really matters, just want to keep consistent with yours so when you update the kitchen i can compare mine with yours to make sure I caught everything)

Edit: oh yeah, i don't use the stocks but did you see any appreciable difference in the core? I just flashed and wondered if it was worth it again right now)
Old 12-01-2009, 10:47 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Cool Thanks!

So are you just grabbing the files out of the "core" and "Stocks" and putting them in thier respective folders in the kitchen? And if so, are you bothering to change the build numbers? ... ie. the current core folder is Manila_Core_2_5_19211619_0 and i didn't see a build number for the update? (not that it really matters, just want to keep consistent with yours so when you update the kitchen i can compare mine with yours to make sure I caught everything)

Edit: oh yeah, i don't use the stocks but did you see any appreciable difference in the core? I just flashed and wondered if it was worth it again right now)
I downloaded the entire package & just replaced all folders.....I really didnt see any difference
Old 12-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff

In that "download all" there is a lot of stuff missing from the folders. For example when you open the "core" folder it doesn't have the 0409 folder at all and in the files folder there are only 8 files so i hope you meant merged them
Old 12-01-2009, 11:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
In that "download all" there is a lot of stuff missing from the folders. For example when you open the "core" folder it doesn't have the 0409 folder at all and in the files folder there are only 8 files so i hope you meant merged them
the files posted are only the ported files...u are thinking of the original WVGA files.

put them in the \EXT\Shared\020_HTCSense_1920_VGA_by_amarullz_and_ Akeo folder
Old 12-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

AHHH, I C

Thank God i posted that before I started pasting those files in the wrong place and royally screwed up my kitchen!!! Thank YOU!

Looking in the right place all the folder names match and replacing all makes sense now
Old 12-01-2009, 11:19 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
AHHH, I C

Thank God i posted that before I started pasting those files in the wrong place and royally screwed up my kitchen!!! Thank YOU!

Looking in the right place all the folder names match and replacing all makes sense now
np...just remember when amarullz & his group release updates, it's almost always the ported VGA files. The only time you would replace/update the original LEO/WVGA files is if a new build comes out, or even a new update for that particular package.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Did you delete the current kitchen folders before in case they removed some files when they added others? That way no extra files get left behind when merging and copy/replacing. (i'm guessing it wouldn't matter that much as the files would probably just get dumped in \windows but not actually be used due to not being called for in one of the xmls correct?)
Old 12-01-2009, 11:27 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Did you delete the current kitchen folders before in case they removed some files when they added others? That way no extra files get left behind when merging and copy/replacing. (i'm guessing it wouldn't matter that much as the files would probably just get dumped in \windows but not actually be used due to not being called for in one of the xmls correct?)
yes, i deleted all the ported packages, then copied in the new

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development