PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Hey OMJ,
I had to get a new laptop, 1 thing I don't like about it is that it has vista, I'm trying to load your new kitchen in and it says I need to be administer in order to run it, got any ideas?

thanks
Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

right click run as admin and if that doesn't work then open security center and turn off user account control
Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Will this allow push internet and the built in search function of the internet tab to work with Opera 10?
well I have not got the push feature to work, but I really havent worked on it. It appears that part of this code deals w/ push but I was only using it to set the fav. also, I dont think push will work w/ opera 10 right now, amarulla had stated u need 9.7. with 9.7 the URL thumbnails work but not in opera 10.

I dont think it has anything to do w/ the built in search, though the search works fine w/ opera 10 on my rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I downloaded it yesterday or the day before I can't remember... put it in the 1.3 Kitchen and built a rom w/no problem? Only thing I've noticed is that after i change my sound to silent then back to sound my phone shows to be ringing but is silent ?? Could this have been because it wasn't recmodded? What does recmodding do for you anyway since I was actually able to flash a working rom w/o it being done?

Thanks AGAIN and I whole heartedly agree with Bill !!! ... I'm downloading now and will build a 21822 rom with your SYS and see if the sound issue persists. Guess I will have to go find all the initflashes.dat and .provxml edits I made again after all !
I'm sure his sys will work, it will just have more modules in slot 0. The less modules in slot 0 (to a point), the better the rom will perform. see this thread for good info:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
A quick question: Which of the SIPs do you select for your OMJ ROMs? I really don't like FingerKeyboard and I like whichever one you've had as default.
yeah I use , SIP - Nikoan89 Compact-Phone Keypad EzInput 2.1.1917.1325.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Is there some reason why my custom flamerise tsk wouldnt work anymore with the latest kitchen? I replaced all the base image files with my own and replaced OMJ's flamerise.tsk with my own. It's what Ive always done and it worked, but now for somw reason it doesnt. Any help?
well one thing I found out, was I was missing some needed files for flamerise to work.....check this thread...

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=2816

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Sorry, I just change the backgrounds in it. I like the theme so I didnt mess with it.

On another note, some other issues with the latest kitchen:

-Start Menu custom folder icons are no longer there.
-Google maps cooks in regardless of whether you select the ext or not.
-theres no EXT for the ringtones so you cant deselect or edit it for space like you use to be able to.
-and of course editing the Flamerise.tsk doesnt seem to work
-so there's no ect called "Icons - Start Menu" ?
-look for the ext GMM something in the 2.5 option or common folder, thats Google maps
-I have not seperated ringtones, I think I only added 4 to the base

keep in mind, this is the way I have my kitchen setup, I'm just sharing....I'm not in the business of providing a standard kitchen that is laid out like everyone else, etc...
Old 12-06-2009, 11:18 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
Will this get put in your ROM?
Old 12-06-2009, 01:07 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Will this get put in your ROM?
I haven't tested yet. its still in testing phase
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
In my last 2 builds of 28002 I'm having a crazy issue with the dialer (pic below) somehow it comes out oversized and has a scrollbar? happened in kitchen 1.3 and I figured 1.4 would fix it but issue persists. Only happens to Tachi PhoneCanvas 4.10.34656.1, both other phone canvas's cook in fine.
OMJ has anyone else reported an issue with the Tachi dialer(s)? To be a little more specific I've only witnessed the issue with the Black/Green version as it's the only one I tried in both kitchens 1.3 and now 1.4... screencap attatched to post I quote above.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
-look for the ext GMM something in the 2.5 option or common folder, thats Google maps
Can the Google 'my location' feature still be used in Sense Weather on the home tab if we cook out the GMM ext? That's the only reason I've been keeping it in there. I'd gladly rip it out if it'll still work w/out the full app.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
- I'm sure his sys will work, it will just have more modules in slot 0. The less modules in slot 0 (to a point), the better the rom will perform. see this thread for good info:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=490

-so there's no ect called "Icons - Start Menu" ?

- keep in mind, this is the way I have my kitchen setup, I'm just sharing....I'm not in the business of providing a standard kitchen that is laid out like everyone else, etc...
- Yes your new 21882 does run MUCH better than the other one i grabbed

- The start menu icons are in the 1.4 kitchen i downloaded

- And set up BEAUTIFULLY it is!!! (even more so now with my own tweaks the way I like stuff)

Everyone else should do the same if they don't like something in particular with the Kitchen. Just dig in, do some reading, and ask some questions (or a SHIT LOAD if you are me ) and before you know it you'll have your kitchen just how you like it We are fortunate to have OMJ sharing this AND SUPPORTING it which is very time consuming on his behalf.

THANK YOU OMJ!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Can the Google 'my location' feature still be used in Sense Weather on the home tab if we cook out the GMM ext? That's the only reason I've been keeping it in there. I'd gladly rip it out if it'll still work w/out the full app.
Pretty sure it will, the location for weather uses cell towers rather than gps. (just make sure when you try to update either a data connection is already established or you have at least one city set so it will initiate a data session on it's own)
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor

Where can I go to change the default theme and wallpaper. I would like to have the MightyROM theme as default and add my own wallpaper.

Also, where would I go to change the theme files. for instance, modifying the flamerise theme.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development