View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
that's exactly what I am referring to, so is menu enhancements useless to me? what exactly does it do?

I'm currently cooking a 21887 so when its done creating/flashing just make sure I have classic blue as my theme?

edit: I reread your post about soft key menus, so like it makes the menu opened up in the contacts screen or email screen bigger?
It does this in any menu:

This helped a lot in 6.1 roms since the menus were small, but with 6.5 it's kind of a moot point. I like the way it looks better, so I use it. It basically matches it to the menus you get in some of the tabs in sense/manila.
This post has been thanked 1 times.