View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:16 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
when I flash an OMJ 21882 or 21887 the menus are really big, an example is the settings/today>items where the selections are really huge. but when I build a rom with 21882 on the OMJ VK it comes out with normal menus all around, not big or anything, I thought it was native to the sys, am I missing a setting in the VK?
Menu Enchancements will not change the check boxes on the screen. They only change the menus (crazy huh? ) - ie menu's opened via a soft-key. Those check boxes can be changed by the .tsk. If you're using an older one or one from a 6.5.x SYS, the check boxes can get messed up. Use the Classic Blue theme and see if they look normal.

edit - assuming you're referring to the area circled below:

Last edited by mwalt2; 01-04-2010 at 01:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.