View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:25 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Menu Enchancements will not change the check boxes on the screen. They only change the menus (crazy huh? ) - ie menu's opened via a soft-key. Those check boxes can be changed by the .tsk. If you're using an older one or one from a 6.5.x SYS, the check boxes can get messed up. Use the Classic Blue theme and see if they look normal.

edit - assuming you're referring to the area circled below:

that's exactly what I am referring to, so is menu enhancements useless to me? what exactly does it do?

I'm currently cooking a 21887 so when its done creating/flashing just make sure I have classic blue as my theme?

edit: I reread your post about soft key menus, so like it makes the menu opened up in the contacts screen or email screen bigger?