PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Thanks man, that did the trick.
Id never even seen that reg edit posted anywhere before but it put it back in the buttons options.

I got another question thats not ROM related but I dont really want to start a new thread for it.
I use flipit to auto rotate certain programs, its an awesome little app.
but my question is to auto rotate Opera Mini what do you name it in flipit?
Iv tried Operamini.exe and .inc
Opera Mini
Operamini
Opera Mini.exe and inc
any ideas?
cool, it so happened that I looked this up today so just shared something new as for opera mini, love it by the way! I just installed the new changescreen which has a great interface in it that will show you exactly what each name is for every page you are on. so the first page for example shows "shell32" for the titanium interface, mail is "tmail" it puts it in red right on the screen. when I visit opera mini it says "jbed" Try jbed or jbed.exe and see if this does the trick. attached is a sshot of how it looks with this changescreen feature.

fyi, I using the lastest all in one cab for mini and it rocks! installs the latest jbed and mini along with adding a program shortcut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cscreen jbed sshot1.jpg (32.3 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 06-24-2009 at 04:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:22 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
cool, it so happened that I looked this up today so just shared something new as for opera mini, love it by the way! I just installed the new changescreen which has a great interface in it that will show you exactly what each name is for every page you are on. so the first page for example shows "shell32" for the titanium interface, mail is "tmail" it puts it in red right on the screen. when I visit opera mini it says "jbed" Try jbed or jbed.exe and see if this does the trick. attached is a sshot of how it looks with this changescreen feature.

fyi, I using the lastest all in one cab for mini and it rocks! installs the latest jbed and mini along with adding a program shortcut.
jbed.exe worked!
thanks again. Iv got an all in one cab for mini also but I dont know if its the latest and greatest or not? I know its 4.2 thats about it.
Is changescreen an app or what? I never heard of it.

[EDIT] nevermind I found it over at xda, looks pretty nice but not as simple as flipit.
I actually only use the auto rotate on a couple programs (googlemaps, Garmin,skyfire and now Opera Mini)

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 06-24-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
jbed.exe worked!
thanks again. Iv got an all in one cab for mini also but I dont know if its the latest and greatest or not? I know its 4.2 thats about it.
Is changescreen an app or what? I never heard of it.
yes, the 4.2 one is the latest. I heard 4.3 is around the corner though. Changescreen is pretty much the same as flipit. just a updated version came out recently. here's the cab if you want to try it out. that feature naming the pages so you know what to add in as exceptions or addons is really nice. found it on the ppc software forum.
Attached Files
File Type: cab changescreen_inst.cab (80.8 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-24-2009, 04:38 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

So no one ever said, is it OK to post the Flash Lite 3.1 cab I found in here or not?
I occasionally used it in the 6.3 release. It dont work the best but its nice to have in there. Actually full screen is all that dosent work well.
If anyone knows of a fix for that let me know!
Thanks
Old 06-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
So no one ever said, is it OK to post the Flash Lite 3.1 cab I found in here or not?
I occasionally used it in the 6.3 release. It dont work the best but its nice to have in there. Actually full screen is all that dosent work well.
If anyone knows of a fix for that let me know!
Thanks
Probably best to just use the link I posted to xda's post of the cab.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:47 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Probably best to just use the link I posted to xda's post of the cab.
Ya thats weird that the mods removed some and left some?
I wonder if they're the same thing?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Ya thats weird that the mods removed some and left some?
I wonder if they're the same thing?
Maybe they were just cleaning up multiple posts to minimize confusion or one post getting updated and the same post somewhere else not getting updated.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

maybe....
Old 06-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM.com

Visit www.mightyrom.com and signup for the RSS Feeds! Find out when I release new content!

Thanks
Old 06-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM.com

Visit www.mightyrom.com and signup for the RSS Feeds! Find out when I release new content!

Thanks
Awesome news! Thanks for all the hard work Mike!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development