PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:40 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Works good from my PC mike!
Cant get it work form Opera though?
May just be me, Iv never messed with RSS feeds much.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-25-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

POSSIBLE SPYWARE???

I am using this ROM on my TP, with only the Arcsoft MMS software and MS My Phone installed. While backing up my text messages using My Phone I saw a text message in drafts being sent to 67463 which is a short code for Waterfall Mobile, Inc., http://msgme.com/ a mobile makerting service. Oddly nothing on my phone shows this message ever being sent, received, deleted or in my drafts.

Has anyone else seen this? Do you think it's possible for my pics/vids/sms are being CC'ed to someone else? Maybe call history etc...?

**I meant to post this in the TP forum not the Diamond...my bad.

Last edited by doireallyhavetodothis; 06-25-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Works good from my PC mike!
Cant get it work form Opera though?
May just be me, Iv never messed with RSS feeds much.
Yes it will work nicely in opera.

RSS Feeds rock! you should get into them :P

I use em daily
Old 06-25-2009, 01:40 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Yes it will work nicely in opera.

RSS Feeds rock! you should get into them :P

I use em daily
When I click the "located here" link in my opera mobile browser its just all the messages all crammed together without any spaces or anything?
Old 06-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

plow01 is a n00b

Hello, after I installed this ROM, Sprint can't seem to recognize my phone. I went to Sprint's Powerdeck site and it says it doesn't recognize my device. Help please!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow01 View Post
Hello, after I installed this ROM, Sprint can't seem to recognize my phone. I went to Sprint's Powerdeck site and it says it doesn't recognize my device. Help please!!!
Reinstall the shipped ROM and let customizations run and then flash MR4 again and hard reset.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow01 View Post

If you are talking about the website not recognizing your phone then do this

Open Opera and go to opera:config, then check your Custom User Agent setting under the user prefs section. Mine is "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP" (no quotes)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

youngrice is a n00b

LOL i dont know if its just me but im getting a solid blue screen sometimes, and then i have to soft reset , then it works again...but its happened twice already..this happen to anyone?
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrice View Post
LOL i dont know if its just me but im getting a solid blue screen sometimes, and then i have to soft reset , then it works again...but its happened twice already..this happen to anyone?
Did you flash to the shipped ROM before flashing to the Mighty ROM and then hard reset after? 99% of weird problems like that are cause you didn't follow the proper method for flashing a new ROM.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC Arrive

fade007 is keeping up the good workfade007 is keeping up the good work

Anyone having a problem with the latest ROM (6.20.2009) where it won't lock all the buttons even after you've changed the settings to "Lock all buttons except Power"?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development