PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Why cant I download this rom?? keep getting a not found on site error... sick of this ringtone bug on 4.8.. someone help..
Old 06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
Why cant I download this rom?? keep getting a not found on site error... sick of this ringtone bug on 4.8.. someone help..
Im getting that too. all his downloads are unavailable at this time. Im sure it will work later. I dont know of any mirrors.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
Go to MightyROM.com and click on the Diamond option on the right side of the page then go down to -->

[ Download MightyROM4_06.20.09_Victor.exe ]

And click it and start downloading!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-25-2009, 05:55 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im getting that too. all his downloads are unavailable at this time. Im sure it will work later. I dont know of any mirrors.
I just tried it and it works fine like I said in the previous post
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:59 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I just tried it and it works fine like I said in the previous post
you're right. if you do it the way you said to do it. it works. if you click the diamond tab at the top of the screen and then try to download it from the link shown you get a 404 error.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

opie2l is a n00b

i have a little problem here and would love some help. so i flashed mightyrom on my phone everything works great but now when i plug my phone into my computer via usb nothing happens. it acts like it is just charging???? i have vista, i have reset both computer and phone multiple times with no changes. so if someone could help me out i would be really grateful.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:12 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie2l View Post
i have a little problem here and would love some help. so i flashed mightyrom on my phone everything works great but now when i plug my phone into my computer via usb nothing happens. it acts like it is just charging???? i have vista, i have reset both computer and phone multiple times with no changes. so if someone could help me out i would be really grateful.
You need to flash to your carriers shipped rom then back to this one.
You will have to flash from bootloader though since you cannot connect to ActiveSync.
To get to bootloader mode power the phone all the way off then hold the volume down button and the power button down till you get the tri-colored screen.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Offf topic but.....

R.I.P. Michael and Farrah

Old 06-26-2009, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

Ok, quick question. In the changelog it says that this ROM has EZinput, however after I flashed (and hard reset) I just have the standard diamond keyboard. Am I missing something or is this an error? Personally I prefer the standard diamond keyboard because it has compact qwerty and ezinput has always been buggy for me, so I am just curious.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
Ok, quick question. In the changelog it says that this ROM has EZinput, however after I flashed (and hard reset) I just have the standard diamond keyboard. Am I missing something or is this an error? Personally I prefer the standard diamond keyboard because it has compact qwerty and ezinput has always been buggy for me, so I am just curious.
its the same thing.

Ezinput is what its called.

EzInput 1.x versions look like the one in the rom
EzInput 2.x versions come from the new touchpro2/topaz/ etc /etc

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development