PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 04:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: cdma

awadx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Radio 1.08.a3u

Possible to provide me RADIO : 1.08.A3U only or rom with RADIO : 1.08.A3U
Old 05-24-2011, 01:46 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Radio 1.08.a3u

I've never seen that radio. Did you do a search?
Old 05-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

awadx is a n00b

i did not found this virsion in any fourm pleas help me
Old 05-25-2011, 03:08 AM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by awadx View Post
i did not found this virsion in any fourm pleas help me
Why do you need this specific radio? And are you sure you aren't GSM (using a SIM card)?
Old 05-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

awadx is a n00b

ya im sure mr MrObvious . my mobile phone work with this radio 1.08.A3U but when i update this rom from htc sit( HTC Touch Diamond MR 2.00.651.7) the radio change to 1.11.00f after this my phone did not any call
pleas help me
Old 05-25-2011, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by awadx View Post
ya im sure mr MrObvious . my mobile phone work with this radio 1.08.A3U but when i update this rom from htc sit( HTC Touch Diamond MR 2.00.651.7) the radio change to 1.11.00f after this my phone did not any call
pleas help me
I also have never heard of this radio. Who is your carrier?
Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon xv6900
Carrier: ymobile

zaidyou999 is a n00b

CDMA Diamond with radio 1.11.00f did not read SIM card , so can not make any call
but with chainse radio 1.08.a3u read SIM card
Old 05-27-2011, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidyou999 View Post
CDMA Diamond with radio 1.11.00f did not read SIM card , so can not make any call
but with chainse radio 1.08.a3u read SIM card
There is a difference between cdma phones and wcdma phones, the latter which I believe you have and being very close to gsm phones with sim cards. CDMA phones have no sim cards, hence why you can no longer make phone calls.

Not really knowing much about gsm phones I suggest flashing your stock rom with stock radio to at least get your phone working. Then, not sure if I would, but you could flash a rom from here, which does not flash a radio, and see if it works, including making phone calls.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 05-27-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:39 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Make sure you flash a GSM ROM, not a CDMA ROM. You have GSM, and it's not the same as what we use here. Please keep that in mind before you screw up your device.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon xv6900
Carrier: ymobile

zaidyou999 is a n00b

My phone cdma diamond with sim card , all stock roms downloaded from here work normally ,no change for radio .keep itas its
but when upgrade it with orginal rom
HTC Touch Diamond™ (Sprint) Maintenance Release – Version 2.00.651.7 | 04.03.2009

from HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Touch
radio changed to 1.11.00f intead of 1.08.a3u and phone did not read sim card but receive carrier signal & can make only emergency call by dail 110

so can not read sim ,only by return old radio, the problem solved
but i want to know the relation between radio& sim . or if there any code to unlock phone to read sim with new radio 1.11.00f

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development