View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:12 AM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie2l View Post
i have a little problem here and would love some help. so i flashed mightyrom on my phone everything works great but now when i plug my phone into my computer via usb nothing happens. it acts like it is just charging???? i have vista, i have reset both computer and phone multiple times with no changes. so if someone could help me out i would be really grateful.
You need to flash to your carriers shipped rom then back to this one.
You will have to flash from bootloader though since you cannot connect to ActiveSync.
To get to bootloader mode power the phone all the way off then hold the volume down button and the power button down till you get the tri-colored screen.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS