PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 05:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

v-man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Sometimes after using my phone for a while the youtube app will not show controls. A soft reset fixes it however but it's the only problem I'm experiencing.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Lurker

rlkagan is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

it seems like a few of us are struggling with the keyboard. I went to 6/3/09 and still i randomly lose the space key to .com anyone have the same challenge? i have not modified the keyboard in anyway. really nice/fast/lean rom. thanks mike for many months of great roms.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

echundotcom is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

long time user, first time posting...thanks Mighty, the 0603 build works like a charm! and no ringtone issues!

so far everything not only works well, but it's fast, too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: none

anythingbutmine is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlkagan View Post
it seems like a few of us are struggling with the keyboard. I went to 6/3/09 and still i randomly lose the space key to .com anyone have the same challenge? i have not modified the keyboard in anyway. really nice/fast/lean rom. thanks mike for many months of great roms.
I too hate the EzInput 2 keyboard. For one thing, it is missing Compact QWERTY, which is the only one I use. It's also laggy and I don't like the way the zoomed letters appear -- they're too far away from the letter I typed.

The good news is you can just install EzInput 1.5 again and get the old keyboard back. You don't even need to use a task manager to kill 2.0; just install the cab.

Scroll down and look for:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin
Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs thread
Cab for Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput (v1.5.32437.0)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=2
By the way, Mike, MR4 06.04.09 is the best ROM you've put out for the Diamond by far -- and I say the best ROM anyone has put out for the Diamond. Thank you for all your hard work!

Last edited by anythingbutmine; 06-05-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikin_metropcs View Post
Is any one else having random freezes with this ROM?

1st freeze was upon using pim back up so I did a soft reset and it froze at the splash sscreen so I was forced to do a hard reset and flash the ROM again.

I thought the problem was solved but now it's freezing again when I try to go to my ringtones (which have absolutely nothing there). I sure hope another soft reset won't get me stuck again.

I really would like to have MightyRom 4 reborn but it's late and I don't want to spend hours looking for it.

Thx in advance to anyone who can help me out.
No freezes here. What was your flashing procedure? Did you flash to stock before this? Did you hard reset after you flashed this ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythingbutmine View Post
I too hate the EzInput 2 keyboard. For one thing, it is missing Compact QWERTY, which is the only one I use. It's also laggy and I don't like the way the zoomed letters appear -- they're too far away from the letter I typed.

The good news is you can just install EzInput 1.5 again and get the old keyboard back. You don't even need to use a task manager to kill 2.0; just install the cab.

By the way, Mike, MR4 06.04.09 is the best ROM you've put out for the Diamond by far -- and I say the best ROM anyone has put out for the Diamond. Thank you for all your hard work!
+2
Installing EzInput 1.5 makes everything better again and it seems to be working better than I ever remember it.
And yes, this could be the best ROM so far! Thanks!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

i still cant get text message notification ringers to work.. anyone have any idea why? or what to try?

everything else is amazing on this rom!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Here is the Sprint clock I said I would make. Standard install process, turn off tf3d, install, let restart then turn on tf3d

I'll attach a pic to show you what it looks like, on my phone right now.
Thanks for the Sprint clock! I noticed it installs the little Sprint logo in the upper right, correct? If so, I have a .cab to remove that. I also notice that it has that blueish tint to it from the Sprint manila background, which is fine, I'll just make a BG to match it.

The clock doesn't cause any problems does it? If not, I'll most likely install.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metro PCS

smikin_metropcs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState87 View Post
No freezes here. What was your flashing procedure? Did you flash to stock before this? Did you hard reset after you flashed this ROM?

+2
Installing EzInput 1.5 makes everything better again and it seems to be working better than I ever remember it.
And yes, this could be the best ROM so far! Thanks!

No, i did not flash back to the stock ROM before flashing this ROM. I was originally using Mighty 4.1 then I flashed directly to this one. I did do a hard reset but not immediately after the install. When I try to use it I also notice that I can't access programs, ##778# doesn't work, no ringtones, and it will get hung up on just about the simplest thing.

Is it best to flash back to the stock ROM before flashing a new ROM?
Old 06-05-2009, 10:43 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
No, i did not flash back to the stock ROM before flashing this ROM. I was originally using Mighty 4.1 then I flashed directly to this one. I did do a hard reset but not immediately after the install. When I try to use it I also notice that I can't access programs, ##778# doesn't work, no ringtones, and it will get hung up on just about the simplest thing.

No, it is best to flash to the SHIPPED ROM before flashing this or any custom ROM

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:

When flashing different ROMs that use different SYS, there may be some stuff that they leave behind that doesn't get wiped all the way. The recommended procedure for flashing is to hard reset, flash SHIPPED (not stock), flash new ROM, then Clear Storage.

Yes it's a little longer and a minor pain up front, but following this method will save you plenty of headache and potential hard resets down the road I promise

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development