PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: sprint

kh22022 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

man... realy nice rom
it's good one !!!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:05 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryA View Post
I've got a strange one (e.g., problem after flashing). Background: HTC Touch Diamond, Sprint, never flashed a ROM before (ever, any phone, any rom). Flashed Mighty 6.03, everything went okay. Now, cannot load any programs using the program installer .exe (say, Pocket Informant.exe or Resco file explorer.exe). I can connect my phone with USB cable to my PC, activesync just fine, connect just fine. I can transfer a cab to the HTC and run it and get the program to load fine. The problem is only when trying to install with an install program (e.g., a *.exe). The .exe installer runs, states that the program was "successfully installed" but, the HTC shows nothing, no question on where I want it installed (internal memory or device memory) that usually comes up, no icon appears in the Programs folder, a search of the entire device does not show the program anywhere in the device. Have searched and searched on this one all over the internet, zilch, nadda! I need help cause not all programs I need to install have cabs.
HMMM? Thats weird.
I install everything through cabs so I cant say but it dosent really sound like a ROM issue.
Did you do a hard reset after the flash? Alotta times that will clear up any weird little glitches like that.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: SSSSSPRINT

defdot80 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

I just did this rom last night which is awesome. I finished loading up all my programs. Today i noticed that the time stops when the device gets locked. I have the sprint version and this is my first flash and first windows mobile phone. I never really got involved with customizing things around on my phone but after reading this forum for the past few months. I have been searching all day on google and not found any luck to fix the time issue. I did check auto update with network soft reset. Still having the issues... tried checking it as well. Time will move if the device is not locked. Any ideas? If i turn the phone off and on through wireless manager it will update again. Could this be a radio issue? I appreciate all that I've learned from this forum.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

epiphany9x is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
douche bag.
lol that post was so bad I didn't even comprehend the insult until you guys pointed it out, I thought he was saying his grammar was bad because he spoke Spanish natively and was apologizing >.>
Old 06-09-2009, 05:06 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by defdot80 View Post
I just did this rom last night which is awesome. I finished loading up all my programs. Today i noticed that the time stops when the device gets locked. I have the sprint version and this is my first flash and first windows mobile phone. I never really got involved with customizing things around on my phone but after reading this forum for the past few months. I have been searching all day on google and not found any luck to fix the time issue. I did check auto update with network soft reset. Still having the issues... tried checking it as well. Time will move if the device is not locked. Any ideas? If i turn the phone off and on through wireless manager it will update again. Could this be a radio issue? I appreciate all that I've learned from this forum.
I dont lock the device. I use LML to make sure it doesnt do any pocket dialing or texting and when ever I check the time its current. I dont think it would have anything to do with the radio.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

So when I go to send a text message I start typing the persons name out in the To: field and as you type names will pop up from your contacts - however on this one I notice names pop up on the bottom of the screen (where they usually do)and now they pop up by the to: field which never use to do that. They seem to conflict each other and it already froze my phone once. Anyone know where to shut off the top one?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
So when I go to send a text message I start typing the persons name out in the To: field and as you type names will pop up from your contacts - however on this one I notice names pop up on the bottom of the screen (where they usually do)and now they pop up by the to: field which never use to do that. They seem to conflict each other and it already froze my phone once. Anyone know where to shut off the top one?
wat keyboard you using? might be t9/sms name conflict. if ur using fingerkeyb than try disable sms name in the settings

otherwise i duno

this is the first rom that the name input never screws up and works perfect everytime. even multiple people txting works perfect

THANKS MIKEY!

Last edited by megagprime; 06-09-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

anybody have a fix/info on internet icons being grey when idle?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Any of you Alltel guys using Arcsoft version 5.0.71.33?
If so howd you get it to work?
Its the one I wanna use but it only lets me send and not recieve.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: SSSSSPRINT

defdot80 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I dont lock the device. I use LML to make sure it doesnt do any pocket dialing or texting and when ever I check the time its current. I dont think it would have anything to do with the radio.

Thanks for the tip. Maybe a stupid question but does the battery drain significantly more with the screen on as opposed to off?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development