PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehbob View Post
lol thanks man. I was able to get into bootloader and reflash to stock thanks to you! Now I think I'll be gutsy and reflash to 6.5 again...

Have you tried it by any chance? Does the battery life decrease in 6.5?
I've tried a few 6.5 ROMs but Im one of the few that just dont like them at all. Im sticking with 6.1 till 6.5 is officially released and bug free. You just gotta try a few of them. get a taste of everything out there to see what you personally like.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

ehbob is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I've tried a few 6.5 ROMs but Im one of the few that just dont like them at all. Im sticking with 6.1 till 6.5 is officially released and bug free. You just gotta try a few of them. get a taste of everything out there to see what you personally like.
Yeah for some reason after I reflashed to MR6.5 (5.24.09) the usb just won't detect again. I'm not sure whats going on with the reflash process.. but I'll stick with 6.1 until its more stable.

Thanks again!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:02 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey Mike,
Do you have net framework 3.7 installed on this, and also do you have any idea what the benefit of it is?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I released this rom before i even knew 3.7 was out.

I haven't tested it yet as I haven't flashed my phone in the last week.

Not quite sure what the benefits are at the current moment. Although it's true potential should be seen soon.

That being said, future roms will already have it pre-included!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I released this rom before i even knew 3.7 was out.

I haven't tested it yet as I haven't flashed my phone in the last week.

Not quite sure what the benefits are at the current moment. Although it's true potential should be seen soon.

That being said, future roms will already have it pre-included!
Mike, I heard it breaks tethering. at least until they find a fix.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Congrats Riley

I can honestly say Detroit didn't deserve to win this game!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Congrats Riley

I can honestly say Detroit didn't deserve to win this game!
Thanks Mike! what a game. love that Talbot!
Old 06-13-2009, 12:05 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Did everyone see this!!-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71427

Everyone show some love!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

OK, fellow StarTroopers, I have finally convinced myself that it's time to make the leap to 06.03. But I am totally embarressed to have to ask this question after all this time. I should know better and I'm sure it's a brain fart on my part, but when I extract the files that comprise the 06.03 release, there is no Custom_RUU.exe file that I have always used to start the flash process.

So please, be gentle and tell me what I am forgetting. Thanks!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ROMUpdateUtility.exe is what you want

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development