PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
ROM Update Scheduled: June 20th, 2009

Details will follow in the coming days.
Awwwww, man! I had just commented a couple days ago that I was just about to take the leap to 06.03. Oh well, guess this is a good excuse not to do anything until this weekend!! LOL
Old 06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: _
Carrier: _

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Great to hear a new ROM is comming out but I have no idea as to why - I agree with the others here that the newest release is very well done. But hey I am not gonna complain! As you stated you are trying to simplify your releases and are stopping with 6.1 after the 20th but I want to know if you have any plans on releasing your 6.1 kitchen "as is" in case some one else wants to pick up using your work as a base and carry the torch as they say?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:51 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

I cant think of anything I would change except I would like to see the green WM6.1 screen changed back to the 4R3BORN on the woodfloor,
But thats easy enough to do your self.
And I would rather have the stock SIP, but ONLY because I cant seem to keep the popup feedback off on the Topaz SIP. I like it when its off cause its real snappy but when it just decides to come back on it makes it really laggy.
but I prefer SPB KB anyway.
Thats my opinion anyway. Mike usually goes with whatever seems like the most people want, to appeal to the majority.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC6950

Reddie or Not is a n00b

That's odd, I like the pop up and can't seem to keep it on...
Old 06-18-2009, 02:31 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddie or Not View Post
That's odd, I like the pop up and can't seem to keep it on...
Seems to lag alot when its on
Old 06-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrBy View Post
As you stated you are trying to simplify your releases and are stopping with 6.1 after the 20th but I want to know if you have any plans on releasing your 6.1 kitchen "as is" in case some one else wants to pick up using your work as a base and carry the torch as they say?
Is this true?? I didnt know he was stopping 6.1 releases.

Good idea though to put out your kitchen if your done with 6.1, I'm never going to 6.5 until I get a device shipped with it, I tried it, hated it.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:57 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Is this true?? I didnt know he was stopping 6.1 releases.

Good idea though to put out your kitchen if your done with 6.1, I'm never going to 6.5 until I get a device shipped with it, I tried it, hated it.
Yup, its true TRE,
Check it out-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=341
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Alias530 is a n00b

My on screen keyboard is stuck on symbols. Clicking "ABC" doesn't do anything. Anyone ever experience this or have a fix?

I've soft reset, pulled the battery, etc... everything short of a hard reset.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:36 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias530 View Post
My on screen keyboard is stuck on symbols. Clicking "ABC" doesn't do anything. Anyone ever experience this or have a fix?

I've soft reset, pulled the battery, etc... everything short of a hard reset.
Try a different SIP
It may be the program your using conflicting with your keyboard
Old 06-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Alias530 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Try a different SIP
It may be the program your using conflicting with your keyboard
I googled it and found a fix... just had to change a registry key. Little quirks like this make me hate WM but most of the time it's great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development