PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Xperia X1A
Carrier: Rogers

MikeWalker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

I'm using the latest 06/03/09 ROM, onenote absolutely WILL NOT sync. It says "attention required" but in true microsoft style, doesn't tell me a damn thing about what is wrong. I've tried recreating the partnership a couple times, and that doesn't seem to work, and onenote is set up to sync, but when i run activesync i get this error over and over. Any idea how I can get this working?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond
Carrier: Sprint

har226 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Thanks again Mike, so now that its been a while since you released this version. You gotta tell what was really the fix for the ringer bug?

I would start by using a ROM that is for your phone. you have a Pro and are flashing a diamond ROM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
I dont think you can flash the Diamond ROM on a TP. I'm pretty sure like everyone else hes in the wrong forum.

I have both tp for me diamond for my lil bro.... flashing his phone cuz he does not know about this but wants what I have.... I will upsate my profile to avoid confusion next time.......
Old 06-16-2009, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

just updated my profile.................. I have both now to play with...... now back to the question I cant connect to the internet using internet sharing.... any thoughts.????
Old 06-16-2009, 05:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ST1N6R4y is just getting started

This newest rom is perfect Mike!

The only complain is the sync. While I never got the email and calender sync through the USB working correctly (Works over the wireless internet), now when I use windows sync and try to import the pictures, it doesnt recognize that some have already been imported and instead creates a second copy (ex. IMG_088(2) ).

It just imports every single picture regardless if its already been uploaded. Anyone have that problem?
Old 06-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
just updated my profile.................. I have both now to play with...... now back to the question I cant connect to the internet using internet sharing.... any thoughts.????

XP or Vista?

Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWalker View Post
I'm using the latest 06/03/09 ROM, onenote absolutely WILL NOT sync. It says "attention required" but in true microsoft style, doesn't tell me a damn thing about what is wrong. I've tried recreating the partnership a couple times, and that doesn't seem to work, and onenote is set up to sync, but when i run activesync i get this error over and over. Any idea how I can get this working?
Try this...

Start -> Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC

UNCHECK Enable Faster Data Synchronization.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

worldaviator is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to worldaviator
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpander17 View Post
Does anyone know why on the home screen my phone uses one of the people faces that comes with the phone instead of the mighty mike black background. When I go to settings today and select the mighty mike black it never changes the home screen, still the pic of the person in grey scale.
Help! I have installed the 6-3-09 ROM and now get that picture of some siloutte on the home screen instead of the black background with the grid.

Can someone help me in reverting back to it?

I searched this thread but there seems to be too many posts that match on "background".

**UPDATE** Ok figured it out, went to Settings-Wallpaper and got a question on whether to default my background and hit yes and boom..back to the original background. whew!

Thanks...
WA

Last edited by worldaviator; 06-16-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
XP or Vista?
vista
Old 06-17-2009, 04:12 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

White clock series are coming... I'll have them done tomorrow... Well... Later today... lol...
Old 06-17-2009, 09:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS

nsx-g88 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
couple things:

Program Memory = memory you have available real time and will fluctuate depending on usage (number of programs running, etc)

Storage Memory = memory remaining on the main device memory, not the internal storage

*Things you can do to free up Program Memory = close open programs in your task manager that are running in the background like browsers, email, etc. Also install cleanram which will reclaim memory that you lose and make your device run smoother. this is a great program. search cleanram.

*Things you can do to free up Storage Memory = make sure to install most of your cabs to internal storage rather than device memory. although some programs will require installation to device memory, most do not so this will free up storage space. Secondly, go into your email settings Start>Messaging>Menu>Tools>Options>Storage>check "When available, use this storage card to store attachments" this should free up some space as well. Lastly, install cleantemp. Cleantemp will let clean out the cache of ie, opera, livesearch, googlemaps, many more programs, this is huge especially with opera because all of the cache is going to device memory and will eat up your storage eventually. Opera Mobile is the biggest culprit so make sure to clear this cache no matter what. Cleantemp is great in that you can set up all of the programs you want cleaned, and do it every few days.

hope this helps.
it explains a lot, thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development