PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Yhanks man! I like it, but just for future reference, if I wanted 3 rows of iconsand this same size scroll bar what edits need to be made?
Have you tried using Advance Config Tool, the cab can be found here,

http://www.touchxperience.com/en/adv...downloads.html
Old 06-20-2009, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Yhanks man! I like it, but just for future reference, if I wanted 3 rows of iconsand this same size scroll bar what edits need to be made?
Not sure Only reason I have that CAB is because I found it WAAAAAAAY back in the thread regarding one of Mighty's older ROMs lol
Old 06-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hijack784 is a n00b

hi, what are the changes since the june 4th release? thanks
Old 06-20-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

anfjc06 is just getting started

Ok guys i need some help and this thread has some of the most knowledgeable people. So here the question. I flashed the most recent rom last night and when i tried to do a prl update my phone lost connection to the sprint pcs network (no voice, data or gps). When i go into device info and identity it has a 0 next to network. Anyone have any possible solutions.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright I am flashing the final after having just flashed 06.03.09 a few days ago hahaha. Thanks for everything Mike cant wait to check out MR6.
I should add I saw someone post about MightyRom on a non PPC forum the other day and I thought it was funny as hell (The forum is has nothing to do with phones so it was funny to see it posted).

Last edited by Konfuzion; 06-20-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC

onetwothree is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfjc06 View Post
Ok guys i need some help and this thread has some of the most knowledgeable people. So here the question. I flashed the most recent rom last night and when i tried to do a prl update my phone lost connection to the sprint pcs network (no voice, data or gps). When i go into device info and identity it has a 0 next to network. Anyone have any possible solutions.
look for the DCD carrier cab in the touch pro forums, it should put back the sprint setting or which ever carrier you are using...
Old 06-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: PM

elissar is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to elissar
Unhappy Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

bluetooth explorer doesnt work
Old 06-20-2009, 04:28 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
answer is a few posts above yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Navigate to HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\ and tweak the following values.
cyHScr : Horizontal Scrollbars Height in pixels (default is 13) June.03.09 ROM was 13
cxVScr : Vertical Scrollbars Width in pixels (default is 13) June.03.09 ROM was 18
If Any Sashimi users out there want Ill make a .reg file to do this reg edit.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:30 PM
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfjc06 View Post
I dont know why you would do that. Its not a blackberry. I never understood why people do that. this ROM works perfect on a Sprint diamond.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:32 PM
The Playboy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elissar View Post
bluetooth explorer doesnt work
I just sent my phone a file via bluetooth. If thats what bluetooth explorer is supposed to do it works great. Are you using the OBEX Inbox?
Attached Files
File Type: cab hc4 OBEXInboxEx 0.948 VGA.cab (59.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development