PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
You read my mind, I was just going to ask what the trick was to make it work. Thanks again
ladies and gents, Littlepyro has reached 100 posts I think at 1k you should change your name to Pyro!! I might add the 100 were very useful, keep it up man.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
ladies and gents, Littlepyro has reached 100 posts I think at 1k you should change your name to Pyro!! I might add the 100 were very useful, keep it up man.
I will keep that in mind, when that day comes. Thank you
Old 05-21-2009, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro2, Pro, Diamond, Touch, Mogul

JCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just a few problems that I found with the beta mighty5:
1. Texting windows freezes constantly (but I have not seen a 6.5 rom with out this problem)
2. Brightnest when in lock mode, it is impossible to see anything when your outside in the sun.
3. When phone is on lock screen the slide to answer takes to long to come up and it sometimes locks up. ( I have also seen this in many other roms) So far the fix is to change this to the default winmobile controls.
4. This keeps happening to me in multiple diamond phones (so it might not apply) My phone sometimes resets if I use windows media player to play my songs. I think it only happens with high quality bit songs, but I have not confirm that (happens in 6.1 and 6.5 roms).

This rom like all of your previous ones is great, thank you for your support to this community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Soon i will begin to move both releases out of beta.

Create respective threads for each release along with proper changelogs as well.

Some minor edits along the way may ensue, such as registry edits like the 1x/ev tweak, opera bootloader removal, etc

Look for minor updates possibly next week

Thanks to everyone who tried out the beta's. Yes i think we can agree, these two monsters were definitely NOT beta :P

Cheerio!
Old 05-21-2009, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

WithoutRemorse is just getting started

Ok here I go.... flashing to mighty5... crossing fingers now! I have a bejeweled2 exe... not sure how you cab it up tho..
Old 05-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Lurker

thomchode is a n00b

I just tried MightyRom5 beta and it was a no-go for me. The ROM installed just fine and it even booted up. After a few minutes, the phone would freeze up. The only screen I could get to come up was the notiications window. After two hard resets I reverted back to 4R3born.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCerna View Post
Just a few problems that I found with the beta mighty5:
1. Texting windows freezes constantly (but I have not seen a 6.5 rom with out this problem)
2. Brightnest when in lock mode, it is impossible to see anything when your outside in the sun.
3. When phone is on lock screen the slide to answer takes to long to come up and it sometimes locks up. ( I have also seen this in many other roms) So far the fix is to change this to the default winmobile controls.
4. This keeps happening to me in multiple diamond phones (so it might not apply) My phone sometimes resets if I use windows media player to play my songs. I think it only happens with high quality bit songs, but I have not confirm that (happens in 6.1 and 6.5 roms).

This rom like all of your previous ones is great, thank you for your support to this community.
For the first one. I dont personally use threaded messaging, I use classic. I dont have any issues with it freezing. I have seen this problem before though with threaded messaging.
2. You can try other apps like Lumos or Glight to adjust screen sensitivity to brightness. I have heard good results from both.
3. Im not 100% sure on this one, but I think I read somewhere about a ring delay that you can adjust to help this problem.
4. I have heard of this before and unfortunately am not sure what to tell you about this one...Sorry

Good luck though
Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomchode View Post
I just tried MightyRom5 beta and it was a no-go for me. The ROM installed just fine and it even booted up. After a few minutes, the phone would freeze up. The only screen I could get to come up was the notiications window. After two hard resets I reverted back to 4R3born.
Did you flash back to shipped first? Also, did you perform a clear storage after you had MR5 loaded? These are both recommended to help elimate any problems.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
For the first one. I dont personally use threaded messaging, I use classic. I dont have any issues with it freezing. I have seen this problem before though with threaded messaging.
2. You can try other apps like Lumos or Glight to adjust screen sensitivity to brightness. I have heard good results from both.
3. Im not 100% sure on this one, but I think I read somewhere about a ring delay that you can adjust to help this problem.
4. I have heard of this before and unfortunately am not sure what to tell you about this one...Sorry

Good luck though
for number 3, it has to do with the htc dialers. nothing can be done about it if your phone is locked, and a call comes in. there will be issues. You will need to install a wm 6.5 dialer. They don't look as nice but are much better interacting with 6.5 roms and you can lock your phone without worrying about missing calls. there are many options and skins for this dialer that are making them look better as well.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:51 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Can anyone send or point me in the right direction to add a calender cab to TF3d? Preferably just the HD calendar tab.
check my sig for a tutorial on adding the tabs you want to touchflo 3D.

the HD calendar tab has not been ported to normal manila. Apparently it would be quite difficult to do so
Old 05-21-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

armorforsleep is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to armorforsleep

Could someone please post their "poweroffwarning" file from their windows folder for me....thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development