PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

CharlyDigital is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

So by changing the Network/TCP window size to 98304 will it change any other aspect? Meaning by doing so will I loose functionality or performance?
Old 05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anyone having problems with soft resets hard resetting? I'm not sure how to fix exactly but I'm trying to go back to the stock ROM right now (I can't find the shipped ROM for Alltel) and see if that helps.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Anyone having problems with soft resets hard resetting? I'm not sure how to fix exactly but I'm trying to go back to the stock ROM right now (I can't find the shipped ROM for Alltel) and see if that helps.
Stock Alltel Rom is in first post of this sticky, if you would like it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
Old 05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work

i have some random freezes that softreset themselves.. but luckly its not hardresetting.. yeah for that

Old 05-20-2009, 02:59 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyDigital View Post
So by changing the Network/TCP window size to 98304 will it change any other aspect? Meaning by doing so will I loose functionality or performance?
Honestly I dont know what TCP Windowsize even is but I cant tell that it changed anything at all

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-20-2009, 03:01 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Stock Alltel Rom is in first post of this sticky, if you would like it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
Shipped not stock.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Iv got the shipped ROM but the link I got mine from isnt any good anymore and I dont know where I could upload a file that size for you at.
I wish I could get it to you cause I never have the glitches alot of people have after flashes.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Shipped not stock.

Ooopssss. Sorry
Old 05-20-2009, 03:05 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Iv got the shipped ROM but the link I got mine from isnt any good anymore and I dont know where I could upload a file that size for you at.
I wish I could get it to you cause I never have the glitches alot of people have after flashes.
Well you're probably all I got for a resource. Hmm. You've got PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Well you're probably all I got for a resource. Hmm. You've got PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Try this one. I found it posted from Conflipper

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development