PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%...el_Shipped.rar I found it on PPCGeeks' FTP. Go figure.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Try this one. I found it posted from Conflipper
Crap! He musta changed the link cause I couldnt get it to work earlier today

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-20-2009, 03:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

RiNcOnNs is a n00b

Solid so far

Running Mighty 5.0 (WM6.5)
On a telus diamond using touch flo 3D

No serious problems
only small thing was quickgps would not run, did a soft reset and then it worked.

Anyway, I see so reason to load any other rom

Thanks Mike
Old 05-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Crap! He musta changed the link cause I couldnt get it to work earlier today
The linked worked for me. I tested it before I posted it. I could download it and upload it on another server later or you could try to post from MrObvious.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

A little off topic.. but does any 1 know if there is any application/cab that allows wifi to stay on when u turn the backlight off on the phone?

I dont have a data plan but want to for example use pandora at the gym but cant since the once I turn the backlight off it turns off and if I leave the phone on random buttons get pushed.

Any 1 know of anything that could allow wifi to stay on?
Old 05-20-2009, 03:53 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post
A little off topic.. but does any 1 know if there is any application/cab that allows wifi to stay on when u turn the backlight off on the phone?

I dont have a data plan but want to for example use pandora at the gym but cant since the once I turn the backlight off it turns off and if I leave the phone on random buttons get pushed.

I would like this too, it would be very useful as I can't get data service at my house.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:03 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

It would be a little bit of a pain but you could go to Start/Settings/SystemTab/Power Icon/Advanced tab

Then uncheck the 2 boxex under "on battery power"
Then you would have to manually turn off the backlight
Old 05-20-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
I would like this too, it would be very useful as I can't get data service at my house.
I think I may have a solution for you guys here:

Download and install Diamond Tweak. Then launch, go to item 7.1 and change 'WiFi Standby Mode' to Enabled. This has worked for me in the past using a WiFi scanning application. Report back your results.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.cab (400.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
hey the new mightyrom 5 is awesome, i love it so far, just a couple questions, when i get an incoming call i have the s2a as well as this popup thing that flashes really fast saying call incoming in a white box, any way i can get rid of that? also on my today screen it shows photos, then under that music, time, etc, how do i have it so it shows my vm, messages, emails and time all central with the time on top like ive seen in other pictures, finally I dont see weather how do i add that on the today screen

oh and one last thing, anyone using the sprint manilla on 6.5, which one are you using ive been using calkulins, thanks
rileyd5 put together a good little tutorial answering some of your questions. See the top post at this link. Hopefully this has what you need: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...38999&page=850
Old 05-20-2009, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
I think I may have a solution for you guys here:

Download and install Diamond Tweak. Then launch, go to item 7.1 and change 'WiFi Standby Mode' to Enabled. This has worked for me in the past using a WiFi scanning application. Report back your results.

You my friend are a SAVIOR!! Thank you this worked perfectly!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development