PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

sdafasdlkfj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
WOW YOUR A DUCH BAG!!!!! Sh$t takes time, you dont want a rushed rom do you?? if he takes his time there will be less bugs and if he takes his time he can because its his rom and he has no obligation to even let you use it, plus he has already stated that he is currently looking for a job and only has time to update HIS phone and when he has extra free time which is sometimes hard to come by, then he will port it over to us. My suggestion to you A. is to either buy a nice new TP or TP2 B. Go Stock C. Try another Rom or D. Just shut up.

Mike has a life too and just because he has made a few roms in the past dont mean he ever HAS to do it again!!!!!

Mike i like 6.1 way better then 6.5 thats just MHO !!! I would be happy if you only fix the few small bugs in reborn and then if I was you I would just leave these un-greats behind and wash your hands of them cause some ppl just like to F$#k up good things because they are just dumb,

Dont get me wrong there are a BUNCH of great guys and gals in here, that love to help other ppl out when they have problem or are looking for a file they cant find, its just some ppl just dont know respect and are just all around slow ppl.

But Mike if you are porting over the new TP2 for us then great I cant wait, but please take your time. We all know what happens when roms are rushed!!! as for MR5 IMHO i hate 6.5 its just too buggy right know, i'm sure soon after a few updates it will be the cats a$$, But for know its just to early of a Bata OS for me and Thats just my 2 cents!!!!!

take care mike i hope all is going well with the job hunt!!!! Keep up the GREAT work, Trust me there are still a LOT of ppl that appreciate ALL the work you still do for us Diamond users!!!!! Thanks
mike, i apologize for my inflammatory remarks.

but to this guy whom i quote, seriously get off of your knees already. mike can and did defend himself.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdafasdlkfj View Post
mike, i apologize for my inflammatory remarks.

but to this guy whom i quote, seriously get off of your knees already. mike can and did defend himself.
sorry I'm just sick of ungrateful ppl like you that get great things like custom roms for free that make your kick a$$ phone even more kick a$$, and have audacity go come and here and call him out and complain cause you didnt get your new rom yet, and I'm sure a lot more ppl are getting sick of it to, I may have came on a little hard and I'm sorry for that but i just dont think its far to mike!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 05-13-2009 at 02:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Really guys, It's a free "upgrade" to the phone, neither comments are needed. Let's keep it to helping others and making the ROM's better. Anyway's....as you can see I'm a nOOb, my question is what do people see about a 6.5 ROM that makes it better than a 6.1 ROM, besides the newness about it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdafasdlkfj View Post
honestly, i think mightymike is a liar. he told us he was porting his newest touch pro rom to the diamond, and that was so many days ago. it doesnt take that long to port.

guys, its time to realize, whether mightymike tells us explicitly or not, that its time to move on, and thats okay.

i, for one, am tired of watching mightymike wave his figurative carrot in front of us.
Dont let the door hit you.

And thanks for everything you do and have done for us Mike!
Old 05-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
Really guys, It's a free "upgrade" to the phone, neither comments are needed. Let's keep it to helping others and making the ROM's better. Anyway's....as you can see I'm a nOOb, my question is what do people see about a 6.5 ROM that makes it better than a 6.1 ROM, besides the newness about it?
The newness and diff features is about it, but so far 6.5 roms are quite buggy.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
The newness and diff features is about it, but so far 6.5 roms are quite buggy.
I can understand the bugginess as they are pre betas and that's why I can totally appreciate everyone on here trying to make them work. I do like the diff features makes me feel like I have a new phone but I still prefer a stable ROM. This is what developement is all about though keep it going.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ThatsMrsJ is a n00b

Hi I just installed this and I just want to say Thank U I have had a love/hate Thing Going on with my diamond and I was at the point of taking a hammer and bashing the sh.. well u know...Now it's fast and I'm taking My meds again Thanks for this!!!! LOL I have to Go I hear The voices again.....
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work

im not on my knees for u mike but seriously ur roms are why i love my phone so much, so when i see comments where ppl are demanding when its comes to free chit really pisses me off.. they dont pay for ur roms yet they treat it as its ur obligation to update us weekly.. i really dont know how u do it, one tard comment like that and id think id be done.. thanks for not letting those comments get under ur skin as it does to those that appreciate what u do with ur spare time.. okay maybe i am on my knees for u
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC Arrive

fade007 is keeping up the good workfade007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
I wanted to ask for help, i pushed the icon for update the PRL in this rom, and now my internet does not work. it says " error code 67 registration failure. your pcs vision username and password may be incorrect. please try again." i flashed to the stock shipped rom and I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated
Do a hard reset with ##786# (this will reset to factory settings and will even wipe your number and MSID from the phone.)

You'll need your MSL and MSID which you can get by calling Sprint.

Once you come back up you'll need to reprogram your phone number and the MSID. Dial ##(MSL)# and select the "Edit" option.
Put in your phone number in the MDN field and the MSID you got from
Sprint and save. The phone will reset.

Make sure you back up your stuff before any of this.

Install the PRL Update cab (sorry don't have a direct link but you could find it a few pages back).

Worked for me and it will also fix the QuickGPS not connecting issue.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

esanto is a n00b

Forgive me if this has been answered already....I couldn't find it in this mega thread.

Is there a way to make it so the screen doesn't turn off during a call?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development