PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

I'm trying this ROM out - pretty fast and stable. Quick question though - I installed Finger Keyboard 2.1 and every time I soft reset my phone the regular small keyboard comes up even though I've selected the Finger Keyboard. Is there a way I can make Finger Keyboard my default and have it stay that way even after a soft reset?
Old 05-13-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by esanto View Post
Forgive me if this has been answered already....I couldn't find it in this mega thread.

Is there a way to make it so the screen doesn't turn off during a call?
Install the Advanced Config tool, go to Light Sensor and disable it. You can get Advanced Config here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418151
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

esanto is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Install the Advanced Config tool, go to Light Sensor and disable it. You can get Advanced Config here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418151
Perfect, thanks
Old 05-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm trying this ROM out - pretty fast and stable. Quick question though - I installed Finger Keyboard 2.1 and every time I soft reset my phone the regular small keyboard comes up even though I've selected the Finger Keyboard. Is there a way I can make Finger Keyboard my default and have it stay that way even after a soft reset?
Install Sipchange and you can select your default browser then. do a search for sipchange and install this cab. good luck.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Install Sipchange and you can select your default browser then. do a search for sipchange and install this cab. good luck.
Awesome! Thanks
Old 05-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
I wanted to ask for help, i pushed the icon for update the PRL in this rom, and now my internet does not work. it says " error code 67 registration failure. your pcs vision username and password may be incorrect. please try again." i flashed to the stock shipped rom and I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated
Or it could be because you have a Touch Pro and this is a Touch Diamond thread. Doh!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Or it could be because you have a Touch Pro and this is a Touch Diamond thread. Doh!
oooooooooohhhhhh, you just got slid upside yo head
Old 05-13-2009, 12:48 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I for one wouldn't mind Mike's take on 6.5 but for now I'm running the 5/11 build of MysteryROM and it seems fairly stable for my needs at the moment. But this is where I like it because it's always been stable it seems like. Even I can tell Mike wants quality over quantity.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I for one wouldn't mind Mike's take on 6.5 but for now I'm running the 5/11 build of MysteryROM and it seems fairly stable for my needs at the moment. But this is where I like it because it's always been stable it seems like. Even I can tell Mike wants quality over quantity.

As much as i would love to bang out a 6.5 build for you guys, It's not not SMART for me to do it.

6.5 takes a lot of prepping up to do even after it's released.

Some ongoing issues with 6.5 such as the htc dialer and 6.5 hating each other, alarms not working properly, ringtone bugs sometimes, etc.

Why am i going to release something like this when I can barely track down this **** for my touch pro rom? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

I am trying to clean up r3born for you guys to have a final 6.1 build, although without a ringtone resolution, i am stumped.

6.5 is great for someone who has countless hours to spend on it. Aka someone who actually owns a diamond.

Take juicy for example. Yay he came out with a 6.5 release, it has some hiccups here and there. Lets see how great he goes about fixing all that stuff. It's TOUGH!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

esanto is a n00b

I have a relatively specific question, but I'm hoping somebody can help me out...

I'm using iGo 8.3 for navigation, and I just flashed the new mightyrom to my diamond. Before flashing, I could go into my contacts and hit "menu", "navigate" for anyone with an address and it would open iGo with that address as the destination. After flashing this new rom, the "navigate" button in the contacts menu is missing. Anyone know how to add it in, or why it's missing now?
Is it something to do with the new finger friendly menu system?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development