PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
you installed the shipped rom before flashing to this one right? Its working great for me.

lmfffffao maaaaaaan i dont flash shipped i jyst do a clear storage and guess what? i was so excited about getting to use the rom i didnt clear , sob!!! too funny lol

edit: just call me capt a$$ clown dundundunduuuuuuun lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
mike said to test with the stovk tones so ats all iv used
And all the stock ringtones were WMAs in R3born and 4.8, so you're telling us they work?
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Once again. Users who have diamonds to play on.

Which i don't.
I don't have a diamond to play on. I just send it out for others to test.

Looks like you have done the same. It's frustrating but there really isnt any other choice aside form buying another phone, which is out of the question right now.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Them fightin words! Juicy is right though, SimpleRom/Reeseboy/Calk's 6.5 run stable for me. Manila on Juicy 7 on the other hand...
key being "manila...." ... manila3d 2 is buggy. you can always;

1) install an older manila via cab

2) use windows 6.5's titanium interface
Old 05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

...or cook you own rom so you have complete control!

control... mmmmm.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

so how is the test going guys????? any errors to report??? i'm really looking forward to this fixing our ring tone error, my fingers are crossed mike!!!!!!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 05-14-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

I went with #2 . Only a couple things I miss from TF3D, but before titanium I went with Pointui2 so...
Old 05-14-2009, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
so how is the test going guys????? any errors to report??? i'm really looking forward to this fixing our ring tone error, my fingers are crossed mike!!!!!!!
Testing the new beta... after half a day of playing, connecting/disconnecting bluetooth, installing/uninstalling some cabs... my default ringtones are still working like a champ. I haven't tried MP3/custom ringtones yet cuz Mighty wants us testing the default ones. Looks good so far and this rom is FAST!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:55 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Still running perfect and Iv been using it heavy all day, Iv prolly called my cell from my home phone 20 times periodically throughout the day and never a problem.
Dare I say...... I think it may be fixed?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-14-2009, 11:14 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey guys, could someone go into their windows dirictory and copy
HTCAnimationStartUp.gif for me and post it?
I forgot to remove the one I usually use and sashimi overwrote it, and I really like Mikes start up Animation (Mines a Big HTC logo Squishing an Apple. lol).
Thanks guys!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development