PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

So how's the new ROM guys? A vast improvement over 4.8? I'm not interested in flashing yet if there is not a huge difference. Any difference in battery life? This is always my first concern.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 05-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Check out post #8 here-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67139

Tons of stuff you can change!
Thanks for the links. Have it set up almost the way I like it.

I didn't see anything in those posts for a Sprint looking clock.
Is that around somewhere?

I have a few old cabs, but had to
uninstall them because they would break the TF3D.
Thanks again.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:23 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Thanks for the links. Have it set up almost the way I like it.

I didn't see anything in those posts for a Sprint looking clock.
Is that around somewhere?

I have a few old cabs, but had to
uninstall them because they would break the TF3D.
Thanks again.
See if this works.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint2FlipClock.cab (502.5 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

hey do you know what acrsoft we need to work with reborn rom???
Old 05-04-2009, 11:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

thasolution is a n00b

Mighty, been running the new rom since this morning and everything is going well for me so far. Another great release. Love the new splash screen. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:29 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey do you know what acrsoft we need to work with reborn rom???
Whose your carrier? With alltel this one works the best just be sure to run DCD's carrier cab first.

Oh ya, if you update your profile with your carriers name its saves alotta time.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44.cab (1.94 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
So how's the new ROM guys? A vast improvement over 4.8? I'm not interested in flashing yet if there is not a huge difference. Any difference in battery life? This is always my first concern.
to be honest, I wouldn't say it was a vast improvement over 4.8, but that's because 4.8 worked so well for me anyway. I used this rom for a little bit and it's as stable as before, plus although I didnt ever get the ringer bug, it appears he fixed this so that's cool. Battery is a tough one because it takes a few days plus 4.8 was very good for me on battery so I doubt it would be that much different. There are some updated apps,drivers, etc. some things removed but can be installed easily via cab. I would probably flash it unless you are getting transitioned to 6.5 which seems to be my thing. I love the stability and battery life of 6.1 but once you try a few 6.5 roms, it grows on you if you know what I mean.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Heres another Sprint clock cab I found if you wanna try it also
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyMike Sprint TF3D Icons White.cab (67.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
to be honest, I wouldn't say it was a vast improvement over 4.8, but that's because 4.8 worked so well for me anyway. I used this rom for a little bit and it's as stable as before, plus although I didnt ever get the ringer bug, it appears he fixed this so that's cool. Battery is a tough one because it takes a few days plus 4.8 was very good for me on battery so I doubt it would be that much different. There are some updated apps,drivers, etc. some things removed but can be installed easily via cab. I would probably flash it unless you are getting transitioned to 6.5 which seems to be my thing. I love the stability and battery life of 6.1 but once you try a few 6.5 roms, it grows on you if you know what I mean.
To each their own, man.

Iv tried every 6.5 ROM on here I think and I just cant get used to it.
But... who knows maybe eventually I'll come around?
Old 05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by djelmonstruo View Post
i flash from my internal storage yestarday.. you rename the file to DIAMIMG.nbh ?

no, you rename it to just DIAMIMG

dont add the .nbh to it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development