PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
I can definitely understand your problem and your reasons are sound. Seems like a genuine issue imo. I'm sure you've already tried this, but I'm going to say it anyway - soft reset and maybe even hard reset?
Thanks for the suggestions, soft reset numerous times, hard resetting does nothing either.

I even went as far as to copy a bunch of registry settings from HKLM\Comm and a bunch of other keys from my touch pro to see if i could fix the problem to no avail.

It's okay though, i'm currently cooking a rom with Calkulin's kitchen and so far everything works fine
Old 04-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
It's okay though, i'm currently cooking a rom with Calkulin's kitchen and so far everything works fine
Attaboy!
Old 04-24-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor
Cool Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Well, i've been using it like this for years, and I have a lot of devices set up with this configuration (laptops, video game consoles, etc) and I definitely don't want to have to change just for this ROM. It should work

Thank you though.
If you have a lot of things to change then i can understand..
Old 04-24-2009, 05:26 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

tsh...just noticed the first post and got all excited. read all the posts from the last day and noticed the last edited date was 2 days ago. Alright!....Awww maaaaan.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

FlobalShell is a n00b

Hey for those of you who might have the ability to do a mobile shell with TF3D feel check this post. The thread originator doesnt have anything yet but has a great idea in my opinion.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...468#post874468
Old 04-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

well looks like my diamond decided to crap out on me after having it for only a month and the internet stopped working and wont except the msl. so sprint is being really nice to me and decided that are gonna send me a bnib touch pro free of all charges and im def ok with that. my diamond will work if it gets flashed back to stock and then you should be able to reprovision the msl for the internet to work again. but i decided to take the pro for free. who wouldnt? but looks like im off to the forum now, well as soon as i get my pro probly tomorrow or monday they overnighted it to me at about 12pmest. so im hoping for tomorrow. we shall see!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:39 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
well looks like my diamond decided to crap out on me after having it for only a month and the internet stopped working and wont except the msl. so sprint is being really nice to me and decided that are gonna send me a bnib touch pro free of all charges and im def ok with that. my diamond will work if it gets flashed back to stock and then you should be able to reprovision the msl for the internet to work again. but i decided to take the pro for free. who wouldnt? but looks like im off to the forum now, well as soon as i get my pro probly tomorrow or monday they overnighted it to me at about 12pmest. so im hoping for tomorrow. we shall see!!!!
Let me get this straight.
You're saying that you spoke to a CSR at Sprint and without making you hard reset or complain loud & long they just offered to send you a TouchPro? Within the 30 day warranty period?
Based on most of my experience with Sprint (and many others'), I find that very hard to believe.
Not calling anyone a liar or anything... it just seems like there must be more to the story.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

He left us for MR5 via TP. Just doesn't want to feel bad about leaving us
Old 04-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Let me get this straight.
You're saying that you spoke to a CSR at Sprint and without making you hard reset or complain loud & long they just offered to send you a TouchPro? Within the 30 day warranty period?
Based on most of my experience with Sprint (and many others'), I find that very hard to believe.
Not calling anyone a liar or anything... it just seems like there must be more to the story.
well lets see she said there was a software issue and asked me if i would like the same phone or is there any other phone i was interested in. i said touch pro if its possible, she said ill have to call you back and see what i can do. she called back and said you are gonna love me and i said why, she said bc i can get you the touch pro free of charge. so its shipping and i should see it in the next few days....honest
Old 04-24-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Does Anyone know why when I have my device paired with a bluetooth headset, why my screen never turns off?? It sucks because when I pair my device the battery runs out very quickly because the screen stays on..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development