PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
well lets see she said there was a software issue and asked me if i would like the same phone or is there any other phone i was interested in. i said touch pro if its possible, she said ill have to call you back and see what i can do. she called back and said you are gonna love me and i said why, she said bc i can get you the touch pro free of charge. so its shipping and i should see it in the next few days....honest
pretty cool. Hope you like it. be sure to check in brother
Old 04-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
pretty cool. Hope you like it. be sure to check in brother

thats what i said, im thinking about asking mike if he wants a diamond to test on and that will be my donation. you interested mike?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
thats what i said, im thinking about asking mike if he wants a diamond to test on and that will be my donation. you interested mike?

that's a great donation! but are you sure Sprint may want that back in exchange? Very cool=D>
Old 04-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

nope they said its mine to keep.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

i made sure i asked that bc i didnt think that i would be able to keep this and get a new touch pro, but they said no we pretty much bought the touch pro for you.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:37 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
well lets see she said there was a software issue and asked me if i would like the same phone or is there any other phone i was interested in. i said touch pro if its possible, she said ill have to call you back and see what i can do. she called back and said you are gonna love me and i said why, she said bc i can get you the touch pro free of charge. so its shipping and i should see it in the next few days....honest
Wow. You must have gotten the best CSR in the whole company.
What are you going to do when they find out it doesn't have an OEM ROM on it? Or that it works fine when it does?

Old 04-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Wow. You must have gotten the best CSR in the whole company.
What are you going to do when they find out it doesn't have an OEM ROM on it? Or that it works fine when it does?

i dont have to send it back. the diamond is mine to keep and do what i want with. the touch pro should be at my house tomorrow or monday. it works fine just have to reconfigure the internet to work they just couldnt figure it out so they offered the touch pro to me.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:12 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

This thread has sooo many valuable attachments. I cant figure out a way to just view them alone. Or search for only attachments. Is there one?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
This thread has sooo many valuable attachments. I cant figure out a way to just view them alone. Or search for only attachments. Is there one?
go to cdma diamond upgrades. look for this forum but do not enter it. instead there is a button that says files. click that and every cab and pic. in this forum will show up. Happy Hunting!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
Stoney, I uploaded that cab for second today it is in your PM. Good Luck..
I'm in second heaven lol
I absolutely love it! I think I saw somewhere to set up the soft keys to toggle between Second Today and tf3d. Have you done that?

Edit: I found the thread for Second Today--That has the toggle keys on it but it require the "real" Second Today Program instead of the mToday.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited by Stoney60; 04-25-2009 at 11:28 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development