PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Mike just released an update to MR5 in the TP thread. I think I smell a Diamond release in the near future...

Thanks for all your hard work Mike!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Apparently a lot of people are having the issue with static IP/wifi not working with EVDO/GPRS....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469046

So far no solution. They think it's the WM build. It sucks too because I was almost certain that it was a MightyROM bug.

My apologies, Mike.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Wow...Mike dropped a Touch Pro release last night and not a single word about it in here. Maybe this thread is truly and completed dead and 4.8 should be marked as FINAL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by az93civic View Post
I agree
It's much easier for Mike to do updates to the device he is using. I don't think MR 4.8 should be or is final. Still hunkered down here
Old 04-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclawson View Post
Here ya go....
Thank you very much man!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

view9234 is a n00b

First off, I just learned about flashing last week and just (successfully!) flashed to MIGHTYROM 4.8 two days ago.

My overall impression has been that it's MUCH better than the stock Sprint ROM, however I have a problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to.

Under system>memory it no longer shows my 'storage card' (it says it's 'not installed') and says I only have the internal storage space of around 52meg (the remaining 50meg being used for the OS).

So my question is, how do I reclaim my 4gb of internal storage that's on the Diamond? Do I need to run some app? Sorry again if this is a noob question...I just can't find the answer anywhere.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by view9234 View Post
First off, I just learned about flashing last week and just (successfully!) flashed to MIGHTYROM 4.8 two days ago.

My overall impression has been that it's MUCH better than the stock Sprint ROM, however I have a problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to.

Under system>memory it no longer shows my 'storage card' (it says it's 'not installed') and says I only have the internal storage space of around 52meg (the remaining 50meg being used for the OS).

So my question is, how do I reclaim my 4gb of internal storage that's on the Diamond? Do I need to run some app? Sorry again if this is a noob question...I just can't find the answer anywhere.
Try a soft reset.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:

Try the storage fix on HTC's website

http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:

If you are using Sprint this is a know issue and HTC released an update for it. Here is the link

http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=436
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
It's much easier for Mike to do updates to the device he is using. I don't think MR 4.8 should be or is final. Still hunkered down here
Yep, I understand the logisitics for Mike in updating the TP vs. the Diamond. I was just shocked that he dropped the release over there and more than 12 hours later, your's is the first comment about it (aside from mine). I just remember the good old days when we would have all been camped out in here all night waiting for our release to drop right behind the TP. I just don't think Mike's heart is in doing the Touch Diamond any more (and apparently hearts of most people here feel the same way).

Edit: Also, I think Mike has a Touch Diamond to develop on (or his G/F or he was going to get one--that's why he started the donations thing). It's sadly ironic that he finally put up the PayPal link and gets some donations, then loses his job and pretty much abadons this thread.

Last edited by pixelpop; 04-25-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800, Diamond

RootWind is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Wow...Mike dropped a Touch Pro release last night and not a single word about it in here. Maybe this thread is truly and completed dead and 4.8 should be marked as FINAL.
I don't see why we would care. He released a minor bug update. Don't see how that would imply that he figured out the unrelated show-stopping bug in the Diamond implementation.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development