PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Mike,

Someone with your talent will not be out of work for long. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance at all. Will pm you since I have been in IT consulting business for 15 years as a Recruiter and Account Manager. Times are tough right now but good connections are valuable. All the best!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G & TP2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

jhinze is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jhinze Send a message via Yahoo to jhinze
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities.
Cheers for now!
Very sorry to hear that... I hope you find something very soon...
Old 04-23-2009, 12:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

HTC_rulez is just getting started

I'm very sorry to hear that Mighty. I hope everything will turn out ok for you. Just wanted to say that I love your ROM and I hope that you can continue your work on the Diamond. I don't post very often as I usually read more in order to find a fix for a specific issue but that doesn't mean that I'm not grateful for all of your hard work.

Keep it up!
Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Im sorry to hear that mighty. Good luck in your search and we wish you the best!
Old 04-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Man sorry, we all should donate now , come on people give a little.......a tad.......something

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

mike- hope you land on your feet. sucks when somebody as talented as you gets hit with circumstances like this. on the good side, i'm sure that talent will land you in a possibly better situation
Old 04-23-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

avhokie is a n00b

Quote:
I was let go today from my job .
Sorry to hear that and good luck to you!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That sucks bro sorry to hear that.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tp617 is just getting started

Mike - don't pass up the opportunity to take advantage of this crisis!
Old 04-23-2009, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Really sorry to hear it, Mike. I know it's tough out there, but I'm sure you'll find something soon. Just keep ya head up and get yourself on a schedule. You definitely are going at this the right way. Finding a job should be your "job" right now.

I've still got a job, but there's plenty of talk of layoffs coming this summer. Scary stuff.

Anyway, not sure if you read the Lifehacker website, but it's one of my favorites. They have a Career tag with some interesting/useful articles. Good luck!

http://lifehacker.com/tag/career/

Hit me with some THANKS!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development