PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Stoney, I uploaded that cab for second today it is in your PM. Good Luck..
Old 04-22-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
God help the company you are doing support for.
It wasn't the words that you used that were disrespectful, it was your unwillingness to take your discussion to an appropriate location. Despite your backwards reasoning, you are incorrect in your assertion that this is the right place to solve that problem. I offered a few alternatives and you ignored me and the other poster that suggested you check your PMs (which would have been another good alternative to all this).
Now you are starting with name calling and ridiculous statements about how unavailable the information was for a normal search. You didn't need a normal search- 99% of the people who come here figure out how to unlock their devices by reading this well written thread by tobeychris. The rest ask questions in that thread!
Now I've wasted enough time holding your hand through proper etiquette in a forum and I can comfortably add you to my list of people that are ignored- as I'm sure you'll have some childish response to this post as well.
You didn't do the search did you? I did and found 13 posts using the "correct" terminology for the solution. Four were from this forum all by me there were 9 that had to do with USB connections in general Mostly active sync specifically. I had a good active sync connection to my diamond. Not a single post was from the unlock, relock, flashing sticky thread., That is actually very poorly written and doesn't include a thing about needing a RAR extract utility such as WinRAR. The post to check my PIM wasn't ignored, just too late. I'd already figured it out . The instructions , for entering the bootloader were equally unclear and I honestly still don't understand the exact sequence of buttons to push simultaneously or how a person with one good hand can do it. Oh, BTW, I left out a word in describing you as an @ss -- Pompous is the word that comes to mind.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
good point, but hard to swallow. I like the fact that you bounce from tf3d to titanium since I'm not 100% on titanium yet but getting there slowly. I bet Mike will make room for both but I do agree that it may bog down the available memory. If it's not feasable to have both, then tf may need to go or be replaced by another shell.
Good Morning Riley, Trident.
As you both know, I am running Mighty5 with 24pp and have gobs of memory left. Mike did wonders once again with memory, with this ROM you really get the best of both worlds. I was thinking the same thing when I learned that Mighty5 was going to have both tf3d & Titanium but those worries were quickly put to sleep once I flashed and started using the new ROM.

Good To See You Both Again,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
Stoney, I uploaded that cab for second today it is in your PM. Good Luck..
Thanks bunches!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Good Morning Riley, Trident.
As you both know, I am running Mighty5 with 24pp and have gobs of memory left. Mike did wonders once again with memory, with this ROM you really get the best of both worlds. I was thinking the same thing when I learned that Mighty5 was going to have both tf3d & Titanium but those worries were quickly put to sleep once I flashed and started using the new ROM.

Good To See You Both Again,
Great to know, I'm game for having both and switching hour to hour, minute to minute. jk

well hopefully we will here from the man soon before this thread ignites like Rico's servers
Old 04-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

pirish, yea but you got a TP, you got double the memory and storage
Old 04-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
There are plenty of animated icons for WeatherPanel and you can even animate the radar. Use of SecondToday is paramount but it works really well.

so where is this animated weather panel for 6.5?

Thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Great to know, I'm game for having both and switching hour to hour, minute to minute. jk

well hopefully we will here from the man soon before this thread ignites like Rico's servers
there is actually a cab (not quite sure of the name) that designates both soft keys to each today screen. Right for Titanium, Left for tf3d (or vice versa) which is even more convenient. I had thought about getting the cab and installing it, but after a few days with Titanium, I do not miss tf3d at all.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
Mornin' Torx,

We do have more memory, but, being a former Diamond user, I think there will still be plenty of memory left over, and don't think it will affect performance at all.

But I Might Be Wrong..............
Old 04-22-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
The only thing the TP has on us is the card slot and more ROM storage. The RAM is exactly the same. There is still PLENTY of room for both TF3d and Titanium. I don't want to lose TF3d.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development