PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
there is actually a cab (not quite sure of the name) that designates both soft keys to each today screen. Right for Titanium, Left for tf3d (or vice versa) which is even more convenient. I had thought about getting the cab and installing it, but after a few days with Titanium, I do not miss tf3d at all.
cool. that would be convenient for us to ween off of tf
Old 04-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
so where is this animated weather panel for 6.5?

Thanks
WeatherPanel is a Today screen plugin found here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7357

Since I am having trouble with Calc's 6.5 kitchen at the moment I don't have 6.5 running. In 6.1 with TF enabled you would install SecondToday and set WeatherPanel as one of your SecondToday plugins. Left soft key switches between TF and SecondToday.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:47 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
there is actually a cab (not quite sure of the name) that designates both soft keys to each today screen. Right for Titanium, Left for tf3d (or vice versa) which is even more convenient. I had thought about getting the cab and installing it, but after a few days with Titanium, I do not miss tf3d at all.
I do have to agree with you on using titanium lately. Took a little while to get used to but I am liking it more and more.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I do have to agree with you on using titanium lately. Took a little while to get used to but I am liking it more and more.
Me too. tf3d is cooler, and the way to go to impress your friends, (I am going to miss the wiper blade A LOT) but for functionality, Titanium Rocks!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
WeatherPanel is a Today screen plugin found here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7357

Since I am having trouble with Calc's 6.5 kitchen at the moment I don't have 6.5 running. In 6.1 with TF enabled you would install SecondToday and set WeatherPanel as one of your SecondToday plugins. Left soft key switches between TF and SecondToday.
Oh I thought that It was used for the 6.5 weather panel as a replacement if you wanted an animated weather panel in 6.5...my bad
Thanks anyways
Old 04-22-2009, 11:54 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Me too. tf3d is cooler, and the way to go to impress your friends, (I am going to miss the wiper blade A LOT) but for functionality, Titanium Rocks!
I dont know. As of recently, I think my friends would be more impressed with the much more customizeability of titanium. I have waited for so long to have a wallpaper finally fill up the whole screen. I have been playing with new wallpapers for the last two days. They look great.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I dont know. As of recently, I think my friends would be more impressed with the much more customizeability of titanium. I have waited for so long to have a wallpaper finally fill up the whole screen. I have been playing with new wallpapers for the last two days. They look great.
So, if I want to change the wallpaper in 6.5, what do I do?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
I love to customize my phone, but once I start I get so wrapped up in it I forget to do simple things. Like take the dog out, eat, sleep,feed my daughter, and DO SCHOOLWORK! I have a break coming up, and I know exactly where I will be.........screwing around with my phone!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:04 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
So, if I want to change the wallpaper in 6.5, what do I do?
Make sure you have a 480x640 wallpaper on your device somewhere. Anywhere you want. I put mine in a folder on the internal storage called wallpapers. Then navigate to Start> Settings> Today. Once there make sure the little box next to "Use this picture as the background" is checked. Then hit Browse. It should automatically locate the pictures on your internal storage. Just find the name of the wallpaper, select it, and then hit ok up in the top right corner. Give it a min to change it.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
I love to customize my phone, but once I start I get so wrapped up in it I forget to do simple things. Like take the dog out, eat, sleep,feed my daughter, and DO SCHOOLWORK! I have a break coming up, and I know exactly where I will be.........screwing around with my phone!
I am right there with ya!!!! And I thought WOW was bad. Lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development