PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 10:57 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
guys. please just drop it. Pm each other or something. the exact issue we are discussing, whether this should be discussed here, keeps getting discussed here. Just agree to disagree, and move on. People had good intentions on both sides. Trident was just pointing out that the Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing Sticky thread is a better place to get help, while others (including me) wanted to help you on the spot here which is also good since people are here to help each other. Trident is a good guy and has helped many users out so lets just drop it. Stoney you got help as well, albeit the wrong thread but who cares at this point. Like you said, its good to get a direct answer to a question.

Can we change the subject? Here, I'll start. Does anyone else have an opinion on keeping or dropping Tf3d in Mighty 5.0 as Torx asked on the last page?
You're right. Sorry.
I saw this after my last post. I'll delete it later.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

[quote=rileyd5;868147]guys. please just drop it. Pm each other or something. the exact issue we are discussing, whether this should be discussed here, keeps getting discussed here. Just agree to disagree, and move on. People had good intentions on both sides. Trident was just pointing out that the Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing Sticky thread is a better place to get help, (But there isn't anyone there like there is here).while others (including me) wanted to help you on the spot here which is also good since people are here to help each other. Trident is a good guy and has helped many users out so lets just drop it. Stoney you got help as well, albeit the wrong thread but who cares at this point. Like you said, its good to get a direct answer to a question.

Can we change the subject? Here, I'll start. Does anyone else have an opinion on keeping or dropping Tf3d in Mighty 5.0 as Torx asked on the last page?[/quote
If it makes using other software such as Weather Panel easier to use and more functional, I'm all for it.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Can we change the subject? Here, I'll start. Does anyone else have an opinion on keeping or dropping Tf3d in Mighty 5.0 as Torx asked on the last page?
since i started using wm 6.5, i havent used tf3d at all. but i know mike left it in for the tp users and gave his reasons why. i would recommend he leave it out and have each user install whatever shell they want, whether it be tf3d, tf3d2, spb ms3, throttlelauncher or whatever or none at all. but it will all come down to mick decision.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
If it makes using other software such as Weather Panel easier to use and more functional, I'm all for it.
yes, heard a lot of good things about it. I wish there was a weather app that could replicate the animation that tf offers.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Gadget ROM

lancem71 is becoming a great contributor

I am using MS 3 and really like it. I agree to leave TF3D out and let the person pick what they want to use. I think it would be great to at least have a link to TF3D though.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

yea.. because.. doesnt the touch pro have more storage memory?
they can get away with both titanium and tflo3d installed and still have room to boot.

touch pro 512, 288
touch diamond 256, 192

of course to those that install apps to the 4gb location, this doesnt mean much..
you could also set cache directories to the 4gb too.. soo.. i dunno really.

those tflo3d animations and simplicity to use is so convenient though.. dang..
if he doesnt include tflo3d like he planned before, you'll get the usual crowd that will complain its not already installed, yatta yatta.. then a full tflo3d cab set/link will need to be provided.. etc etc

Last edited by Torx; 04-22-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I was really pumped up to get to work and start downloading 5.0! Bummer!! I guess that I will have to work now.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
I am using MS 3 and really like it. I agree to leave TF3D out and let the person pick what they want to use. I think it would be great to at least have a link to TF3D though.
I'm still on the fence. if it doesn't hurt performance, I would mind having the option to switch to tf3d at times. spb 3 is very cool as well so it will come down to user preference and $29, since spb is only a free trial for 15 days. Or its a trial for 14 days/Hard reset/trial for 14 days/hard reset etc, etc.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I'm still on the fence. if it doesn't hurt performance, I would mind having the option to switch to tf3d at times. spb 3 is very cool as well so it will come down to user preference and $29, since spb is only a free trial for 15 days. Or its a trial for 14 days/Hard reset/trial for 14 days/hard reset etc, etc.
I received a free upgrade from 2.1.5. I used to have a touch with that on it so it was nice to get it carried over to the diamond for free.

But I agree, TF3D can still do things that spb is lacking.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
yes, heard a lot of good things about it. I wish there was a weather app that could replicate the animation that tf offers.
There are plenty of animated icons for WeatherPanel and you can even animate the radar. Use of SecondToday is paramount but it works really well.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development