View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Stoney60
PPCGeeks Regular

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

[quote=rileyd5;868147]guys. please just drop it. Pm each other or something. the exact issue we are discussing, whether this should be discussed here, keeps getting discussed here. Just agree to disagree, and move on. People had good intentions on both sides. Trident was just pointing out that the Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing Sticky thread is a better place to get help, (But there isn't anyone there like there is here).while others (including me) wanted to help you on the spot here which is also good since people are here to help each other. Trident is a good guy and has helped many users out so lets just drop it. Stoney you got help as well, albeit the wrong thread but who cares at this point. Like you said, its good to get a direct answer to a question.

Can we change the subject? Here, I'll start. Does anyone else have an opinion on keeping or dropping Tf3d in Mighty 5.0 as Torx asked on the last page?[/quote
If it makes using other software such as Weather Panel easier to use and more functional, I'm all for it.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.