PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

sorry to hear about the layoff dude.. hope everything works out..

*goes on ebay looking for a touch pro*
Old 04-23-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

sorry to hear about that bro. good luck on your job search...
Old 04-23-2009, 11:11 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Holy crud- that sucks. For you more than for us.
Really sorry to hear that. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers until we get some good news- that you are gainfully employed!
I know that I speak for most when I say that if there is anything we might be able to do for you, please let us know. I don't know what kind of work you do in the real world or where you live... but you never know. Networking works!

Old 04-23-2009, 11:13 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
sorry to hear that mike we all would like too say we hope something better comes along fast for you .sh** im barely working myself so i know it hurts the pocket book
Old 04-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

Sorry to hear it Mike, best of luck getting all your ducks in a row again.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
sorry to hear that Mike... I'm sure you'll find something else soon.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Sorry to hear that Mike.

For the rest of the forum, I think we should all sign a petition to get Mike a job at microsoft's mobile division as a senior developer. Mike would get rich, and we would have the inside track on all the latest goodies. WIN WIN for everybody!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Man, Im sorry to hear this, just went through it. you will jump back on your feet..Keep your options open, and something will come along....
Old 04-23-2009, 11:33 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job
man that sucks, wish u the best of luck in your search for new employment...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development