PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 08:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

fade007 is keeping up the good workfade007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

If any one still needs to download 4.8 you can get it here for the next 24 hours.

http://www.filedropper.com/mightyrom48032509d
Old 04-22-2009, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
How was I supposed to know

I uploaded it earlier to my site. http://www.umurf.org/mighty4.8.rar

You weren't, but that's ok--you were helpful. Trident on the other hand-------
Shoot, I'd still be trying to unlock if it hadn't been for Astrak and my figuring out what he "really" meant in post 6943.

I believe I'll be going elswhere to get help with getting another today screen to use with Weather Panel

Unfortunately, the instructions at the unlock,relock, flash thread were slightly less than adequate. And why the hell did HTC put the soft resset button inside the freaking case?

Thanks for the link-- I'll use it tonight if MR5 isn't out
Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Shoot, I'd still be trying to unlock if it hadn't been for Astrak and my figuring out what he "really" meant in post 6943.

I believe I'll be going elswhere to get help with getting another today screen to use with Weather Panel

Unfortunately, the instructions at the unlock,relock, flash thread were slightly less than adequate. And why the hell did HTC put the soft resset button inside the freaking case?

Check your PMs
Old 04-22-2009, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
Have you tried disabling "Enable faster data synchronization" in the USB to PC in settings?
Oh, you mean in Settings-Connection tab-USB to PC --uncheck the enable advanced network functionality option? That's what did it--thanks for your help.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

I propose we dont adopt tflo3d in MR5!!

reason i say this is because right now, im playing with SSK 6.5 rom. while its no mighty, its definately the best build of 6.5 ive played with yet.

problem is.. theres no program space for additional software. theres really nothing already installed with SSK's 6.5 just tflo3d, titanium, and a few misc apps MINUS OPERA.
after opera install, iris, and a few others, im already out of program memory. Add to the fact that if you want a 10MB cache for opera, that makes it even worse.

SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

I say we save space and ditch tflo3d in MR5 for the diamond.
If we go 6.5, i say we go all the way and try to adopt and accept titanium for what it is.

having both plugin softwares installed at the same time is an extreme amount to precious space.

dunno.. just my idea.. just a thought.. maybe this is why mike was thinking about leaving out tflo3d in the first place..

Last edited by Torx; 04-22-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vodafone

nsourm is a n00b

Hi from me.
Although i can i see that is a good rom,i can't flash it to my diamond.When it finishes flashing and it says that it's ok,it stuck on the boot screen.Am i doing something wrong?
This happens with all the roms from ppcgeeks.I can flash any other rom from xda-developers.
Thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
I propose we dont adopt tflo3d in MR5!!

reason i say this is because right now, im playing with SSK 6.5 rom. while its no mighty, its definately the best build of 6.5 ive played with yet.

problem is.. theres no program space for additional software. theres really nothing already installed with SSK's 6.5 just tflo3d, titanium, and a few misc apps MINUS OPERA.
after opera install, iris, and a few others, im already out of program memory. Add to the fact that if you want a 10MB cache for opera, that makes it even worse.

SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

I say we save space and ditch tflo3d in MR5 for the diamond.
If we go 6.5, i say we go all the way and try to adopt and accept titanium for what it is.

having both plugin softwares installed at the same time is an extreme amount to precious space.

dunno.. just my idea.. just a thought.. maybe this is why mike was thinking about leaving out tflo3d in the first place..
good point, but hard to swallow. I like the fact that you bounce from tf3d to titanium since I'm not 100% on titanium yet but getting there slowly. I bet Mike will make room for both but I do agree that it may bog down the available memory. If it's not feasable to have both, then tf may need to go or be replaced by another shell.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post

You're learning. Congrats.
People should understand that this thread is not the place to ask questions about everything. Just stuff that has to do with MightyROM. Questions about locking & unlocking have numerous threads in addition to the ones that are stickied- and starting another one would have been better than hijacking this one for your own use.

If you didn't like that I pointed out that you were continuously disrespectful of everyone else who uses this thread properly- so be it. I'd have been very helpful if you had taken the conversation where it should have been. If my comments have given you the insight to ask more questions somewhere else- then I accomplished what I wanted to and helped you whether you appreciate it or not.

Last edited by Trident; 04-22-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsourm View Post
Hi from me.
Although i can i see that is a good rom,i can't flash it to my diamond.When it finishes flashing and it says that it's ok,it stuck on the boot screen.Am i doing something wrong?
This happens with all the roms from ppcgeeks.I can flash any other rom from xda-developers.
Thanks
is your phone cdma or gsm. If gsm don't flash these roms because you will ruin your phone.

also, to Trident's point. Please visit the "Unlocking, Relocking, and Flashing" sticky thread on the first page of the Diamond Upgrade forum to determine whether you can flash roms here at ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Riley; 04-22-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know for sure if Mighty is going to release Mighty ROM 5 for Diamond also ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development