PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

My wife caught the no ring bug this morning. I went into sounds and notification and the ring played normally, then went to phone dialer/menu/options pressed play on the ring tone and nothing played. Then tried to exit that screen by pressing ok, but the keyboard would pop up and it wouldnt let me exit the screen.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
My wife caught the no ring bug this morning. I went into sounds and notification and the ring played normally, then went to phone dialer/menu/options pressed play on the ring tone and nothing played. Then tried to exit that screen by pressing ok, but the keyboard would pop up and it wouldnt let me exit the screen.
Interesting...I was fooling around and thought I would take a look a the 6.5 build that FuFu has out. I installed it and it had a similar problem, except when going to the phone/dialer/menu/options screen and selecting a ringtone a message would popup and say all the ringtones were corrupt and not let me exit the screen. I flashed with the STD sprint ROM first still had the problem after going back to FuFu. Flashed with the New sprint rom then FuFu and still had the problem. Flashed back to Might's and no problem.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

vr4girl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vr4girl Send a message via Yahoo to vr4girl

I tried the ROM for a full day.. And I'm not really feeling it. I don't like the keyboard [ i'm used to the juicyROM new HTC keyboard] and it's just not that.. even to me. It's a good build, but not for me. Thanks for the time and effort, regardless.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor

Well i'm still working, ringing as it should even after going into silent mode and airplane mode. I did notice one thing though, i checked the settings in Diamond Tweaks for the ring settings and even though i had set it to ring without delay it was set (again) to ring with delay. could their be a compatibility problem with diamond tweak and the new rom ?
Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr4girl View Post
I tried the ROM for a full day.. And I'm not really feeling it. I don't like the keyboard [ i'm used to the juicyROM new HTC keyboard] and it's just not that.. even to me. It's a good build, but not for me. Thanks for the time and effort, regardless.
there is no one keyboard per rom. I use touchpal regardless what rom Im running
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
just a suggestion. if you don't like the keyboard, you can switch them out if you like. Just need to use the taskmanager which is already installed on Mighty's rom and stop the SIPGT_app.exe process before installing the diamond2 keyboard used in Juicys rom.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

vr4girl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vr4girl Send a message via Yahoo to vr4girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
there is no one keyboard per rom. I use touchpal regardless what rom Im running
Well, all i know is on juicyROM, they worked in the new HTC keyboard..
This one:

that one's definitely not in this ROM, and I'm not sure how to get another keyboard.. I've never thought about it. I just absolutely hate the plain white keyboard that i suck at using.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Trident. is the new sprint nav cab listed here better than the sprint nav 2.1.7? Just curious since I noticed you posted a cab for it and was going to install one or the other. Thanks man!
The newer one is from the TouchPro- seems to work a little better for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
That goes back to my original question. The poster (sorry, can't find that post) said they had replaced Sprint Nav with Navtec (or Telnav, something like that) because that was what Sprint had rebranded and the resolution of the original was better than the Sprint rebranded version. So my question was: if you are using the original version instead of Sprint Nav, do fees still apply?
I'm going to guess that anything you have to log into, you'll have to pay for if it isn't included in your plan.
I don't think anyone can tell if you are using Navigation software or GPS in general unless you indicate that you are- so if you log into the Sprint Navigation software using something other than the information that Sprint (or your carrier) has on file, I don't see how they can tell you are using anything other than data. The question then becomes, can you log into the Sprint Nav software with alternate information? Maybe in that case you just lose the ability to sync your favorites and recent searches??

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Well, all i know is on juicyROM, they worked in the new HTC keyboard..
This one:

that one's definitely not in this ROM, and I'm not sure how to get another keyboard.. I've never thought about it. I just absolutely hate the plain white keyboard that i suck at using.
I believe the keyboard you want is here:

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/
Old 04-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND

hddeddie is a n00b

I am constently getting reboot during use (3 times a day) and hardreset automatically (once a week).

Please let me know what is going on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development