PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

vr4girl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to vr4girl Send a message via Yahoo to vr4girl
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I believe the keyboard you want is here:

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/
Thank you. We'll see if i'm able to do this or not. lol
Old 04-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hddeddie View Post
I am constently getting reboot during use (3 times a day) and hardreset automatically (once a week).

Please let me know what is going on?
Bad Flash is what's going on. Nothing to do with Mighty's rom. To fix it.

1. Flash the shipped rom of your carrier
2. Flash Mighty 4.8 again
3. Clear storage once more, Start>Settings>System Tab>Clear Storage

This will fix this issue for you. You will lose your customizations though so backup your information. save your cabs, pictures, etc on the internal storage.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond

vr4girl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vr4girl Send a message via Yahoo to vr4girl

Yay, Thank you thank you thank you Rileyd5.

Lol, I hard reset my phone earlier, because I was bout to just find another ROM to use [And I don't have a backup program]. I'll stick with this one for a few more days now that I have the good keyboard on here.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr4girl View Post
Yay, Thank you thank you thank you Rileyd5.

Lol, I hard reset my phone earlier, because I was bout to just find another ROM to use [And I don't have a backup program]. I'll stick with this one for a few more days now that I have the good keyboard on here.
no problem. Just remember you can usually swap out keyboards and other software fairly easily. Mighty's rom is great so it's a good one to stick with

Speaking of which. you may want to try the fingerkeyboard. reef(please thank him) just posted a new version 2.1. It's very good so if anyone wants it, here it is:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63777

Last edited by Riley; 04-06-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

still no issue with my phone ringing with ringers converted to wav files and set from my internal storage root.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro

kyoon19 is a n00b

I use touchpal and I love it but finger keyboard looks pretty good too! And it's free huh?
Old 04-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoon19 View Post
I use touchpal and I love it but finger keyboard looks pretty good too! And it's free huh?
I am a touchpal user too and until now i thought i would never look for another keyboard again..............but now...........
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I am a touchpal user too and until now i thought i would never look for another keyboard again..............but now...........
I know. its free and its pretty good overall. its better because you can still use the existing Htc compact and full querty if you like. the diamond2 keyboard takes those puppies out!

Last edited by Riley; 04-06-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

i like the diamond 2 qwerty keyboard thinking about trying fingerkeyboard, oh and im 2 days strog no ringtone bug as of yet.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I know. its free and its pretty good overall. to be its all the better because you can still use the existing Htc compact and full querty if you like. the diamond2 keyboard takes those puppies out!
i have never been a real fan of the diamond2 keyboard. I was going to switch to the touch pro2 when it came out just for the keyboard until i found out that the diamond2 is going to have external memory and a 5mp camera. The tp2 is only going to have a 3mp camera so i guess i will stick with the diamond2 when it comes out and the touchpal/fingerkb.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development