PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Spearoid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
Quick question for you: All the files contained in the .zip can be dropped into their appropraite folders on the device, and we'll see your work, is this correct? I assume a soft reset would get them going once moved.
Most of these files you will need to rename in the Windows folder with a program like Total Commander first before you can replace them, and yes, after that a soft reset will affect the change.

I considered doing a screenshot, but didnt feel like figuring out what app to use to do that.

I know about the custom taskbar thread but I feel those here in the mightyrom thread are the only ones worthy to wear my product...plus my protocol question was mostly about taking TSOwen's work, modifying it, then offering it with his name and mine attached.......in case that were offensive to him, it was safer to post this to this small and wonderful mightymike family.

finally, I was hoping that one of the elite MightyRom nerds would take it upon themselves to .cab up my files so it could then be a polished and finished product.

eh? eh? anyone?

btw, if there is a quick and easy (less than one minute) way to do a snapshot of my taskbar, by all means I would oblige
Old 04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

anyone heard any recent announcements on when this thing might drop? Maybe I missed an earlier post from MM
Old 04-15-2009, 07:17 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
anyone heard any recent announcements on when this thing might drop? Maybe I missed an earlier post from MM
thats a negative megatron.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

will useless threats expedite this process?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post
Most of these files you will need to rename in the Windows folder with a program like Total Commander first before you can replace them, and yes, after that a soft reset will affect the change.

I considered doing a screenshot, but didnt feel like figuring out what app to use to do that.

I know about the custom taskbar thread but I feel those here in the mightyrom thread are the only ones worthy to wear my product...plus my protocol question was mostly about taking TSOwen's work, modifying it, then offering it with his name and mine attached.......in case that were offensive to him, it was safer to post this to this small and wonderful mightymike family.

finally, I was hoping that one of the elite MightyRom nerds would take it upon themselves to .cab up my files so it could then be a polished and finished product.

eh? eh? anyone?

btw, if there is a quick and easy (less than one minute) way to do a snapshot of my taskbar, by all means I would oblige
Easy program to get screenshots of phone onto your PC. You can also control your phone using mouse/keyboard with it.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:14 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
will useless threats expedite this process?
positively !
I heard the TP guys are expecting a drop very soon.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

You guys will get yours, don't worry!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
positively !
I heard the TP guys are expecting a drop very soon.
ya so thats why we got a touch pro and you have a diamond. you are just going to have to wait!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. jk
Old 04-15-2009, 08:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

anfjc06 is just getting started

Ahhh.... I need a rom that rings..... soft resets dont even work anymore.... Plus i just need something to flash
Old 04-15-2009, 09:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

fgloryofgod23 is a n00b

i am having problem with my phone not ringing on incoming calls... everything else is fine with the mighty rom though... any ideas?
thanks

zechariah.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development