PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Sprint says when you activate a new phone that it can take an hour before internet is available. I waited 3 hours once and still had no internet. Called tech support, he did something and the internet started working.
THERES AN EDIT U HAVE TO DO, I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ILL LOOK IT U P AND GET BACK

EDIT LOL OPPS DIDNT SEE IT WAS WORKIN, DAMN RED BULL

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-15-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mike171562 is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Have you tried flashing to sprint shipped rom first? I was always a nay sayer when it came to doing this but as of recently, it appears that it fixes alot of issues.

No, i havent tried that. I flashed my wife's Diamond at the same time I did mine and she had the exact same issue. Maybe I'll give that a shot
Old 04-15-2009, 01:28 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike171562 View Post
No, i havent tried that. I flashed my wife's Diamond at the same time I did mine and she had the exact same issue. Maybe I'll give that a shot
Yeah make sure it is the SHIPPED rom. Not STOCK.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
THERES AN EDIT U HAVE TO DO, I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ILL LOOK IT U P AND GET BACK

EDIT LOL OPPS DIDNT SEE IT WAS WORKIN, DAMN RED BULL
Well the tech didnt have me do a darn thing to my phone. He just said "hold on" "ok try it now" and voila! it worked. I think sometimes its them not completing their work on the network side of your account.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Well the tech didnt have me do a darn thing to my phone. He just said "hold on" "ok try it now" and voila! it worked. I think sometimes its them not completing their work on the network side of your account.
very very true
Old 04-15-2009, 01:42 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Sprint says when you activate a new phone that it can take an hour before internet is available. I waited 3 hours once and still had no internet. Called tech support, he did something and the internet started working.
They always tell me that- and I've never had it take more than a few minutes.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

this thread is dwindling...........my worse nightmare............... i think mighty has.......gone byebye
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Spearoid is just getting started

I don't know all there is to know about forum protocol so I hope I offend no one with this.
I have enjoyed all the work TSOwen has done to give us much nicer taskbar icons. I loved 3.14 the best as it seemed to be the most professional looking and functional of them all, except a few of the key icons were not replaced like voice command, wifi, and the active syncing icon was not done the way it should have been. I found his more recent releases to be beautiful but not as useful and sometimes difficult to read or tell what is going on.

So, I am posting my own modified version of his 3.14 taskbar icons where I took some from his newer sets and merged them with this older fine set. This is the only thread I check and I didnt really want to start a new thread. I hope TSOwen is okay with me trying to improve upon his great work.

If anyone could take these and make them into a .cab file I would LOVE it....since I reflash often enough to HATE the idea of manually repalcing all these individual files.

Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the way this set looks now and thought I'd share this with anyone who might have had similar feelings about the taskbar icon options that are out there.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post
I don't know all there is to know about forum protocol so I hope I offend no one with this.
I have enjoyed all the work TSOwen has done to give us much nicer taskbar icons. I loved 3.14 the best as it seemed to be the most professional looking and functional of them all, except a few of the key icons were not replaced like voice command, wifi, and the active syncing icon was not done the way it should have been. I found his more recent releases to be beautiful but not as useful and sometimes difficult to read or tell what is going on.

So, I am posting my own modified version of his 3.14 taskbar icons where I took some from his newer sets and merged them with this older fine set. This is the only thread I check and I didnt really want to start a new thread. I hope TSOwen is okay with me trying to improve upon his great work.

If anyone could take these and make them into a .cab file I would LOVE it....since I reflash often enough to HATE the idea of manually repalcing all these individual files.

Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the way this set looks now and thought I'd share this with anyone who might have had similar feelings about the taskbar icon options that are out there.
Quick question for you: All the files contained in the .zip can be dropped into their appropraite folders on the device, and we'll see your work, is this correct? I assume a soft reset would get them going once moved.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:24 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post

Two things.
  1. The best place to post this would be in the Custom Taskbar thread.
  2. It would be nice to include a screenshot of what your compilation looks like. Since you don't have a detailed listing of which icons from which sets, it would give people a better idea of what their taskbar would like like.
My $0.02.

@boodaka: I don't think this thread/ROM is dead. Mike wouldn't have posted that MR5 teaser a few days ago if he was going to drop us. The TP guys will probably get it first- let them work the bugs out! We'll get ours soon after.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development